2. Coffee & Roses

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

It has been a month since Beam started going to the cafe. It became his daily routine. He goes there every morning to have breakfast there and sometimes in evening too to just enjoy his time or do his assignments in his laptop.

The table in the corner has been permanently booked for him. He sure enjoys his life, his time here. Sometimes Pha and Kit join them with their boyfriends Ming and Yo. Lam and Park will be there too most of the times with their meaningless fights and arguments which will make everyone laugh.

However Forth has not joined them for once in this whole month nor even he introduced himself to them. He will just be there behind his counter and watch them silently.. mostly Beam.

He would just observe him silently and smile now and then which was hidden behind his mask. Beam could always feel his gaze but whenever he looked at him Forth would just turn his eyes.

"Hey morning Beam.. Here is your coffee and your sandwich." Lam said while he placed the things on the table.

Beam looked down on the tray and saw a beautiful rose with his coffee.

"Aww Lam.. You can tell me if you love me.. You don't have to buy me roses." Beam teased him and laughed.

"Asshole I didn't buy it for you but you sure have admirers here. Someone gave it for you." Lam explained.

"Huh..??Who..?I thought it's just for decoration or something." Beam asked surprisingly.

"I don't know.. All I know is someone paid for your coffee and gave this rose for you. Haisshhhh.. Poor them who fell for an idiot like you." Lam said and Beam pouted.

"I'm not an idiot." He said trying to look offended but he was rather looking cute.

"Oh please.. now don't act cute to gain more fans." Lam said teasingly and they both laughed and after that he left Beam alone to have his coffee.

Beam smiled looking at the coffee and the rose. He softly picked up the rose and smelled it.

Who can it be..?? He was smiling thinking about it.

Forth was silently looking at him from afar.

Beam finished his breakfast with a beautiful smile on his face. He went to the counter where Lam and forth both were after eating.

"Umm Lam.. So my breakfast was paid right.?" He asked.

"Yes." Lam replied.

"Oh.. Ok.. Well tell that someone that I'm very thankful and the rose was so beautiful." He said smiling.

Forth was just there standing.. listening everything.

"But please.. Don't make him pay again for my breakfast. I will feel guilty." He added.

"I told you I don't know who is that someone asshhole." Lam said irritated and Beam laughed.

"Yeah.. Like I trust you." He winked.

"Tell him thanks from me okay. I'm going now. Have a good day." He looked at Forth and said. "Both of you" and left a surprised Forth and grinning Lam there.

"When are you going to talk to him.? It's so ridiculous you know." Lam said to Forth and he looked at him.

"You know everything Lam. You know that I can't show him myself." He sighed. "I'm just happy watching him smile."

"You could have told him it's your birthday and you bought the rose for him." Lam said annoyingly.

"And what.? Scare the hell out of him and make him disappear from my sight.? No thank you. Seeing him smile is the best birthday gift for me. It's more than enough." He said smiling.