8. Ugly

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"Hey Forth.. Where are you.? I'm backk... What The Fuck.." Lam entered the cafe yelling in the morning only to be surprised by looking at Forth and Beam who were sitting close beside each other and were having coffee together.

They looked so close and comfortable around each other and Forth was not wearing his mask too.

Lam rubbed his eyes to make sure that he was not dreaming.

"Hey Lam.. Welcome back. Come on join us. Forth made a great coffee today." Beam said and lifted the cup to show him.

Lam laughed nervously.. "What the hell just happened in one week.?" He mumbled to himself.

"I'll make something for you to eat ok. Till then you enjoy your coffee." Forth said to Beam and stood up to go where Lam was standing. It was like he got glued to the spot.

"Thank you for leaving. You should leave me more often." Forth whispered to Lam and chuckled while looking at his expression.

"Dude what the fuck did you do ?Did you summon a demon or what.? Don't tell me you sold your soul to the devil to get Beam." Lam said slowly so only Forth could hear.

"Shut up. I will tell you later everything. Now stop playing statue and go there I will make a coffee for you too." He patted Lam's shoulder and pushed him to move. Lam slowly walked towards Beam and sat across him.

"How was your trip.?" Beam asked Lam who was still confused.

"It was good. Umm how about you.?When did you guys become so close.?" Lam couldn't help himself but ask Beam.

"Oh that.. It just happened you know. We talked and got to know each other so yeah.. that's how." Beam replied smiling while sipping his coffee.

"Wow.. Great.. Nice to hear that. I was actually surprised that Forth was talking to you and he didn't have his mask on." Lam said to Beam who just smiled.

"Well you know him now and have seen him so what do you think about it.?" Lam asked slowly and Beam furrowed his eyebrows.

"About what.?" Beam asked.

"I mean.. You know how he always wears mask to hide and.."

"He is silly." Beam said without even letting Lam complete his sentence. "Why someone who knows him would care about it and why does he care what others think. He is an amazing person he should know that." He added.

"Then tell him.. Tell him and let him know how amazing he is." Lam said seriously and Beam looked at him.

They both talked with their eyes.. without saying anything for a while.

"I will.. I will tell him when the time comes.. for now let's enjoy the coffee." Beam said to Lam and pointed at Forth with his eyes who came with the coffee and sandwiches.

"What are you guys talking about.?" He asked sitting beside Beam.

"Nothing.. I was just asking how his trip was." Beam picked his sandwich and started munching on it.

All of them had a happy breakfast at least until Park came yelling inside the cafe..

"You are back.. You are back.. Why didn't you tell me you are coming back early." He sat beside Lam and hugged him from the waist. Lam got startled but hurriedly hid his nervousness.

"Why should I tell you.?" He asked cockishly and Park pouted.

"I mean so I.. I just.. I mean we are friends so I should know."