4. Friends

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

Another month passed with the same way.. Beam having his breakfast at the cafe and Forth giving him a rose every morning... Silently.

He never told the truth about his feelings and emotions. He never talked to Beam.. just looked at him from afar. Just seeing Beam every morning was enough for him to make his day.

"Hey Forth.. I won't come for one week here I have to go home for some reason. I hope you can manage it.. really sorry.." Lam said to Forth one evening.

"Huh.? Why.? Everything okay.?" Forth asked in surprise.

"Yeah all good just Mom wanted me to come home. It has been so long and it's her birthday so just family time you know." He replied casually.

"Oh okay.. Have fun then.. Have you told Park about this.?" Forth asked.

"Uhmm not yet. I'll tell him when he comes today." Lam replied.

"Okay when are you leaving.?" Forth asked.

"Tomorrow morning.. Anddd.... Good luck handling Beam for one week." Lam said and grinned.

"You sure like to tease me. I don't know what I would do." Forth sighed.

"Chill man.  You just have to give him a coffee not like you are going to a battle." Lam chuckled seeing Forth tensed.

"It's same for me.. Haisshhh..." Forth placed his both palms on his face and Lam just laughed.

***

"It's fine.. It's totally fine.. It's no big deal. You just have to go there.. Have his order. Kiss him on his head and just come back."

Fuck.. Fuck you Jaturapoom.. You asshhole.. Why can't you keep your mind straight. It's just an order for god sake..

Forth cursed himself in his mind because he was trying hard to prepare himself to take Beam's order but he was failing miserably because he didn't trust himself that how would he behave when he will go to talk to him. It was hard for him.

Beam as usual came into the cafe.. gave a beautiful smile and sat on his usual table waiting for someone to take his order.

Indeed it was a coincidence that no one was in the cafe today except Beam and Forth.

"You can do it Jaturapoom." Forth fixed his cap and mask and went to take Beam's order.

"Good morning Beam. What would you like to have.?" Forth praised himself in his mind that he didn't stutter.

"Ohh Forth.. Where is Lam.?" Beam asked surprisingly.

"Ahmm he went to his home for one week." Forth replied.

"Oh Okay then.. I will have my usual coffee and sandwich." Beam smiled and Forth noted his order and left his table with wide steps.

"Your coffee." Forth placed the tray with Beam's order.. of course with a rose. He was about to leave when he felt someone grabbed his hand. He looked at his wrist and Beam was holding it.

For a moment everything stopped for Forth. He looked at Beam who was looking bewildered by his own action.

"Umm.. I.. Thank you.. For the coffee." Beam said embarrassed and left the hold on Forth's hand.

"Oh.. You are welcome." Forth said.

"Do you.. know who gives me rose everyday.?" Beam asked hopefully looking at Forth's eyes.

"Umm sorry.. I.. I don't know." Forth replied. Of course he was lying. It's him who goes every morning to buy flower for Beam just to see him smile.