Part 18: Jealous and Petty

⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut in this chapter⚠️⚠️⚠️⬇️

His body hovered above my small figure, our eyes met and his filled with something dark. His hand caresses down my cheek before wrapping around my neck. "Who do you belong to?" He asks with greed in voice knowing damn well what the answer was. "You." He smirks. "Are you sure princess?" I nod lightly. "You think that little bitch can treat you better?" (No offense to Drumsy, love him.) I shake my head. "I want you." I say sounding more desperate by the second. He lets out a dark chuckle before letting me go and getting up.

That threw me off as I layed their like an idiot for a second before sitting up. I don't care if I was being greedy or needy. I want him now!

"Please Gaege." I say as he was walking to the door. He stops in his place, letting out a breath as he turns around with a smirk. "Will you be a good girl?" He asks. I nod almost immediately. "On your knees. Now!" He order which I obey.

I get up from the bed, got down on my knees as he watched my every movement not daring to take his eyes off of me and I place my hands down on my lap. He approaches me taking my chin into his hand with a firm grip and he makes me look at his as his thumb caresses my bottom lip teasingly. "You want this?" I nod.

I didn't care how I got it. I knew I just wanted him.

He undos his pants in front of me, he pulls down his boxer and his hard dick springs to life hitting his stomach. "Be my little good angel now." I nod before taking his dick into my hand, taking the precum from his tip I lube what I can of his dick before taking it into mouth and sucking him. His hand found my hair and remained there with a firm grip. "Mmm, fuck you're so good." He praises as I began to take him down my throat little by little causing him to begin moaning. I hold him to the back of my throat for a little, gagging and soaking it in my saliva before pulling back to get air. "Such a slut for me." He mumbles. I stroke his dick as I look up at him with lust and he was just a sexy moaning mess. "Someone likes that?" I joke making him pull my head back lightly. "Don't start. You're doing so well babygirl." I nod taking him back into my mouth. I bob my head at a fast pace, sucking and licking all I can as I feel him twitch in mouth.

He was close.

I hold him to the back of my throat again and I felt his warm seed pour down my throat. I swallow it and pull back catching my breath. A trail of saliva and seed followed as it covered my mouth, his dick and my hands. He smiles. "Look at my pretty little kitten covered in her saliva and my cum." I give a small smile. "You were a good girl so I'll give you a little treat." He winks and helps me to my feet.

My legs kind of hurt and felt weak from being in that position for a while.

He turns me around and pushes me down on the bed. His hand pressed down the middle of my back keeping me in place, my clothed ass was up for his display and my hands held the sheet. I didn't even get time to process anything before I felt my ass and soaked pussy exposed to the cold air around me. He grabs a handful of my ass before spanking me roughly with his free hand making me yelp lightly from surprise.

Shit I thought I was getting a reward. I mean I'm not complaining.

Without warning, he slides deep inside me with ease considering I was already wet and he was soaked with my saliva. I let out a pleaursful sigh that soon turned to moans as he begin thrusting into me.

His hands now held my hips as he pushed himself in and out of me at a rapid rate, the sounds of slapping wet skin and moans began to fill the room.

No thoughts of the boys, no thought of the kitchen moment, no thought of anything. Just the pleasure he was making me feel as I moaned his name.

"Scream my name baby." He slides my shirt up my back, laying soft kisses against my spine before his looped around my waist and he pulls me up against his chest. My head fell back against his shoulder dazed by the heat of everything, feeling his smirk plays against skin as he lays kisses on my neck and shoulder before marking me. "Look at my perious babygirl, head clouded with pleasure, moaning my name while I pound her needy ass." I whimper at his words and blush lightly.

My hand intertwined his hand with mine as he goes faster and I squeeze his hand lightly. "Fuck I'm close." I moan out. He chuckles. "Come on, be a good little kitten, and cum." His rapid speed and his words alone got to me as I clentch tightly around his dick and came. He held me up as my body went weak, he slowly pulls out making me whimper and lays me down gently.

"I hate you." I mumbled playfully making him chuckle. "I play petty love." I roll eyes and cuddle up to him as he lays down. He softly traces the marks he left on my neck with his finger with a smile. "Beautiful." I smile.

After some more cuddling, we decided to get up and dressed before heading back downstairs.

No one was there.

"Grant?" I yell out as I walk to the kitchen. "Where the fuck did everyone go?" Gaege yells making me laugh as I walk back to him. "Can we cuddle and watch Netflix?" I say happily like a puppy making him instantly give in. He sits down in the middle of the couch, I sit down on his lap, his arm wraps around my waist and his head rests on my shoulder as I scroll through what I want to watch. "How about anime?" He shrugs not caring just enjoying my company. "Okay, we are going to watch Black Butler." I find it and click on it.

Somehow I'd fallen asleep probably from the sex hitting me, I wake up to the door opening and I wipe my eyes looking to the door to see Leo, Grant, and Michael. "Hey!" Leo greets. "Sup." I say groggy as I cuddle into a sleeping Gaege. "Is he?" Grant asks referring to if he was asleep and I nod. "How was the sex?" Michael asks making Leo slap him in the back of his head.

I blushed with embarrassment, I felt a little guilty cause I didn't like the idea of them leaving cause of us.

"I am guessing that's why you left?" I ask shyly with blush warming my cheeks. "We left before anything major happened." Leo says and I nod. They take a seat down in the living room with Gaege and I, we all talk and watch some tv before he wakes up like a half-hour later.