Part 2: Talking

It's currently 9Am, I finished doing all I needed to do like brush my teeth, do my hair and cleaned up my room a little.

I realize I didn't know what Gaege looked like, I only seen his avatar. I know how Eddie looks and how Narrator looks from their videos but I haven't dived in to Gaege's channel yet.

I search up Gaege's YouTube channel on my laptop, scrolling through his videos, I see that he records a lot with the guys we were in the server with and they are probably best friends. I click on this one video where he was showing his face while he did a horror VR and my heart dropped.

He was the most handsome looking guy I'd ever seen, he has these nice brown hair, these beautiful looking green eyes, lots of sexy tattoos, he had an amazing body and such a heart-melting smile. Gaege had it all looks, humor, and kindness. I was kinda obsessed, I was falling for a guy I barely knew. I click the link in the description to his Instagram and scroll through his pictures before clicking follow. Then I click the x on the YouTube tab and Instagram tab, closing it as my phone begins buzzing, starlting me a little. I look and it was Gaege again.

He was trying to facetime call me through discord, I accept the call, and prop my phone against my computer. "Hi, Gaege." I casually say as if we've known each other all our lives with a smile and I saw the guy I'd seen on Instagram and youtube.

Usually, I wasn't like this with other guys, I don't give out my discord or answer calls but I don't know, he seems different and thankfully wasn't a catfish.

"My God! You are hot! I'm sorry that's weird." His voice had spiked and then lowered to his normal voice and his normal voice, of course, like him was hot. I cover my mouth with my hand as I laugh which was just a sad attempt to hide my blush and hoping he wouldn't notice. "It's fine, handsome." I move my hand feeling my face feel wasn't as hot before, well my cheeks not face and he gives me a cute smile as he props his camera. "So, how old are you?" He asks. "I'm 22, kind sir. How about you?" He nods as he was playing with a tennis ball, throwing it up in the air and catching it. "I'm also 22." I smile to myself. "That's good, now I know you can buy me a drink." He says with a laugh.

Yes! He's my age!!! I mentally celebrate.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Nah, I'm kidding." I laugh. "No Juicy. I don't have a boyfriend just like you don't have a girlfriend." He rolls his eyes playfully as he was smiling. "You don't know that!" He acting offended and I cross my arms as we laugh. "Do you then, Gaege?" He looks down pretending to be sad. "No." His voice was pouty and I couldn't help but giggle. "Goo..Exactly." I correct myself as I was thinking good and ended up saying it a little. He raises his brow. "The fuck was that? Russian!?" I laugh flipping him off. "I was thinking about something and trying to talk and it came out that way." We continued to talk and got to know each other better.

It was like 1Pm right now and I was laying in my bed still on the phone with Gaege. He was reading me some random fanfiction of him and his friend, one of the most cringest yet funniest stuff I've ever had before (no offense to any writer cause same). My phone was proper against another pillow on my bed instead on my laptop now, I felt sleepy again and never brought it up so I end up just falling asleep on the phone with him.

I wake up again, I get up go to use the bathroom, looking at my clock on the way back, it's around 5Pm, and lay back down in bed. "Morning princess." I hear a groggy, sexy voice say and I look at my phone noticing he was still on the call laying in his bed without a shirt.

His blanket covered his lower half and- WAIT princess? My heart melts softly like chocolate. He was so fucking hot, his hair messy and a sleepy look on his face.

I lay my head against the pillow smiling like an idiot hoping he wouldn't notice. "You're still on the call?" I say with sleep laced in my voice as I laugh and then yawn still feeling tired. "You fell asleep, I didn't know what to do, and you looked all cute. So I left it on and went to bed since I didn't sleep well." He chuckles then smiles and I blush lightly. "Well, thanks for the company." I say and he nods closing his eyes again. "Sorry if I woke you." He shrugs. "Night Lavender."