E N D

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

just because I do.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

The plain existence of rain brought peace to some people but reminded some of their deepest and darkest memories. However, to you, who stood beneath the rain, felt nothing. You felt empty as if everything inside your heart was stolen away. You had no energy to even react to the droplets of rain that were trickling down your forehead.

That was until a familiar melodious voice rang through your ears. It resembled home.

"Y/N!"

That was until a familiar melodious voice rang through your ears, causing you to freeze on spot for a moment. To you, it resembled warmth, reminding you of home. Hearing that voice, your heart suddenly began to beat strongly, and you were snapped out of your everlasting trance. Turning back, you were expecting to stand face-to-face with a brunet named Oikawa Tooru.

However, you didn't expect yourself to have someone's arms thrown over your body, embracing you tightly and holding you close to them. You were too stunned to even react as you stood still. No words could be formed from your mouth. Your thoughts including your doubts were all cleared as soon as the warmth from the other person's body invaded you.

"It's me, Y/N," The culprit of your pounding heart continued, "I'm here." The slightest of tremble in his voice could be heard as he said those words beside your ear. Despite the loud pouring of the rain making contact with the pavement. You could clearly hear the gentleness behind his voice. His existence drowned out everything around you. The rain felt like it no longer existed. Yet, he was still trembling, just like you. Probably because of the rain.

Staying underneath the rain, you would totally catch a cold soon. Oikawa would too. Not to mention, the sky was starting to get dark. You could have been going home right now, but no, you decided to stay. And you didn't regret it.

Because now, being held in Oikawa Tooru's arms, felt like you were the luckiest girl in the entire world.