T W O

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because the way my name left your lips,

made me feel special.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

In the end, you got seated at the very back since there were no places left, and the classroom was packed already. You didn't mind though, that meant that you could do anything you wanted without the teacher noticing!

THIS COULD BE THE STARTING OF YOUR VILLAIN REDEMPTION ARC- The bell chimed the beautiful melody, signalling that it was time for a lunch break.

"Alright, class dismissed. Go have your lunch now!" Giving one final bow, the teacher left the classroom and soon followed by the students, exiting one by one. You could already hear the students in other classes leaving, so the queue would probably be pretty long if you didn't speed up.

Quickly, you made your way towards Mitsuri and waited for her to pack her stuff. "Mitsuri, you're going to order food for lunch, right?"

Unexpectedly, the girl shook her head and said, "Nope, sorry, Y/N. My mom has already prepared a bento for me today!" She stole a glance outside of the classroom, "You should probably hurry up if you don't want to end up at the very end of the queue!"

────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ──────

You should have listened to Mitsuri. Now you were at the very end of the queue. The very end. "Jesus wHY? I do not deserve this ugly hideous treatment..." You released a long sigh, even longer than the longest river in Japan.

Long queues were your most hated thing. You were an impatient person, to be exact.

"IWA-CHAN I TOLd yOU THAT YOU COULD pEE LATER!" You heard the familiar voice from the queue beside you, so you being curious you, turned your head sideways. Yep, you already knew who they were. The two gay boys who acted so gay but weren't gay at all.