S E V E N

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because you are the only one,

that makes me feel so weak for you.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

"Y/N...!" Oikawa called out your name from afar. It was loud, by that you meant, really loud. The pigeons took flight at the shout, flapping their wings to the sky.

You were aghast, immediately swerving your head back. "Oikawa?" Clueless, you fully turned your body to face him, taking a few small steps forwards because he looked tired from running all the way here. It was useless though since he already reached you before you could reach him.

"Is something-" He raised a hand in front of your face, signalling you to wait for him to catch his breath. In the meantime, your gaze was fixated on your shoes to prevent the awkward tension from getting to you.

Then, again, your name rolled off his tongue, "Y/N..." His eyes were now on you, and you could clearly see how much he was sweating. Even his face was flushed because of the heat. Or was it perhaps another reason? Was it because he shouted your name so loudly, desperately, in front of so many people?

Concern clouded your eyes the moment you realised the state he was in. You quickly rummaged through your bag, trying to find the item you were looking for. Oikawa tilted his head in confusion, not minding the sweat that was trickling down his chin, dripping down to the pavement. He had gotten used to it since volleyball training was super vigorous.

But then, his irises increased in the slightest of size the moment he felt the feeling of cloth touching his skin. You were wiping off the sweat from his face, with your own towel you usually brought around.

A shaky breath was released. His entire body was trembling, his legs were shaking, his hands were frozen. It felt like he didn't have any control over his own body. For a while there, you unintentionally grazed your fingertips on his cheek, causing him to jolt up.