E L E V E N

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

you're the light of my life.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

It was the big day for Oikawa. The Spring Tournament was here, the day he would crush Ushiwaka and his gang, or so, Oikawa liked to call that. The light above the court was shining so brightly just for the teams to play, fans were piling in from the entrance, competitors were stretching their limbs preparing for the well-anticipated competition.

"Where is she..." Oikawa mumbled, his eyes scanning around the audience, trying to find a specific girl among the crowd. His eyes grew even more concerned as he couldn't search for the girl. The concern then grew into doubt.

A week ago, Oikawa asked for you to watch him play. Well, not ask. He technically begged you to do so. He just wanted you to be there, to watch him. Even if you didn't cheer for him, it was okay, he just craved for your presence. It made him feel rather comforted and at peace.

That was a lie. Since he knew you would be watching him, his heart was beating rapidly. He felt the urge to do better. To put his soul into each and every ball. What if he accidentally messed up his sets? What about his serves!? God, he would forever live in embarrassment if you see him like that.

But the thing was, where exactly were you?

Without him noticing, one of his friends approached him, "Oi, Shittykawa, the game is starting. We gotta prepare," Iwaizumi reminded his friend, noticing how dazed he was while staring at the crowd. He had no idea what or who Oikawa was looking for but, he seemed pretty desperate for that one thing.

Oikawa shook his head, snapping out of his doubts and thoughts. He didn't have time to think about it right now, he had a competition to win. "Okay..." He mumbled, about to walk away to gather with the team. However, before going away, he turned his head back, facing the audience again, eyes once again looking for that someone.

It looked like you didn't come after all.