T E N

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because your hand fits perfectly in mine.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

"L/N, aren't you going to head home soon?" One of Oikawa's teammates, whom you learnt was called Iwaizumi Hajime, approached you while sweating like a hippo. You couldn't blame him, even their practice matches looked so vigorous to you. Yet, he was only sweating. If you were standing on that court, you would have died already!

Shaking your head, you looked up to him with a polite smile. "No, not yet. I'm waiting for someone," You scratched the back of your nape, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Iwaizumi raised a brow at your statement, then it clicked. You were waiting for... "I see. You're waiting for Oikawa." The boy took a big gulp of his water and wiped off the excess droplets from the sides of his mouth.

"Yeah," You responded. Then, a cloud of awkwardness floated between the two of you. You internally smacked yourself, because you always find yourself in an awkward situation with new people. What topic was there to talk about? Hamsters? The latest idol gossip?

You eyed Iwaizumi from top to bottom, who was busy focusing on the practice to even notice your stare.

Yeah, he definitely looked like he didn't enjoy the latest James Charles situation.

"He's careless," Iwaizumi said, eyes still boring into the figure of Oikawa, who was preparing for his jump serve. That one volleyball serve that woke up all your senses because of the loud smack on the squeaky floor.

The first time you saw him serving like that, no, the first time you saw him playing volleyball, you thought you were watching a horror movie in front of your very eyes. Oikawa was no joke. His volleyball skills compared to yours was like comparing a cereal with milk or cereal with plain water. Needless to say, you couldn't even receive a ball without wincing in pain. You wondered how these people endured the pain.