F I V E

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because your laughter is one of a kind.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

"Good! Now that I've completed assigning partners. Let me tell you what you guys have to do!" You swore for a moment there, the teacher's eyes were twinkling like stars swimming in the night sky. It felt like your teacher just stole ten years off your lifespan.

CLAP!

You flinched at the sudden clap from your teacher. It felt like a splash of water, awakening your senses, after a long day of studying. However, it was unnecessary to do that! You almost fell off your seat!

"So, your task of the day is to create a random story with Powerpoint! It can be anything, any genre as long as it doesn't include any...?" Your teacher paused, waiting for an answer from you all.

Letting out yet another lazy groan, you all responded in unison, "No violence and no inappropriate scenes..." But, inappropriate scenes didn't include dirty jokes, right? Well, all that mattered was whether Oikawa was cooperative or not. You hoped he was, or else his pretty face would be smacked so hard by you.

"Seems that you all are getting the gist already! Well then-" The bell rang, cutting off her words. She waited till the bell finished ringing before continuing.

"Well then! What a perfect time! Class dismissed! Don't forget about your project, we'll be presenting next Monday!" All of you bowed respectfully to your teacher before bidding farewell to one another.

You began packing up your books inside your bag. At the same time, you wondered if you should question Oikawa about the project or not. Since... The two of you were fatefully assigned as group partners.

However, your thoughts were thrown out of the window when you saw the brunet approaching you with a familiar cheeky smile, bag slinging on his shoulder.