E I G H T

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because in my eyes,

you are the most beautiful.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

The upcoming Interhigh competition was approaching, just around the corner. Oikawa and his teammates trained harder than before. Even their training period for volleyball had increased because their coach wanted them to beat Shiratorizawa this time.

You had absolutely no knowledge about volleyball, not even your own school volleyball's team. All you knew was that Oikawa was in the team. The rest, you weren't quite interested, so you never asked around. For you, volleyball was just a sport where two teams smacked a ball from one side of the court to another.

"Where's your Mr. Simp, Y/N?" Mitsuri asked in curiosity, but you failed to notice the shimmering glint of playfulness in her eyes.

You cocked your head to the side, puzzled with who she was referring to, "Who? Who's Mr. Simp, Mitsuri?" Seriously, sometimes it was hard to understand what Mitsuri was talking about. It was like, she was speaking another language from everyone. Alien language-

Seeing your expression that was painted with confusion, Mitsuri let out a little giggle. "Silly. Obviously, who else would it be? It's Oikawa Tooru, of course! The ultimate simp of all simps!"

Your eyes widened in realisation but then turned into slits as you glared playfully at Mitsuri. But the girl wasn't even one bit crept out by your straight glare. Instead, she continued laughing like a hyena, even clutching onto your desk for extra support. Giving up, you sighed deeply. Typical Mitsuri.

"You're too obsessed with that phrase nowadays," You lightly smacked her arm and rolled your eyes, acting as if you were bothered. When in reality, you weren't even the least bothered. Since you got used to Mitsuri's teasings all the time.

Mitsuri cackles faded into light chuckles, "But really though. Where is he? Don't you two walk home together all the time?" She wouldn't admit it in front of your face but, she would often stalk the both of you, watching with twinkling eyes of hope that you two would hold hands one day.