T W E L V E

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because you are simply you.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

"Dude, you're pretty out of it after our last competition. Is it because you're sad?" Matsukawa and the two other third years, Hanamaki and of course, Iwaizumi, were gathered around Oikawa's desk.

They didn't have anything to do anymore, their volleyball careers in high school had finally come to an end after being defeated by Karasuno in the Spring Tournament. Not to mention, graduation was quite near, and they would soon be applying for college, leaving past their high school days.

But now, they still had time to spend time together as third years. So, they decided to make the best out of it. After exams ended, the four had gotten closer than ever. There were sleepovers, karaoke nights, study nights ( surprisingly ), late-night talks till three in the morning. They had already done everything.

Not for Oikawa though. The past few months, all he could think of was you. You, who was running in his mind for days, for weeks, for months, really couldn't give him a break. Because these teeny-tiny little feelings that he once called them had now grown into real feelings.

Which meant he wanted your relationship with him to be more than just friends. Yet, the cocky, fearless, bold Oikawa Tooru was nowhere near confident when he was around you.

"Hello? Earth to Oikawa? Our dear volleyball captain?" Hanamaki waved his hand in front of Oikawa's face but gained no reaction. Iwaizumi sighed upon seeing the state his friend was in. Obviously, he knew what was going on in his mind. They had been friends forever anyway, it was natural to know what the other was thinking about.

Iwaizumi said, "Shittykawa's in love with L/N. How many months has it been? I think it has been going on since the starting of this year." He acted like he was thinking out loud, but in reality, he was just saying that to tease his friend. He couldn't let go of a great chance to make fun of Oikawa.

"IWA-CHAN! SHHH, DON'T SAY THAT!" Oikawa's eyes widened to the size of saucers as he grabbed onto his best friend's collar, shaking him side to side. Since they were talking in Oikawa's class, he was afraid that you would accidentally overhear their conversation.