S I X

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because we are meant to be.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

"At the end of the story, Edward Cullen lived happily ever after with his banana slug." Oikawa clicked the mouse, and the PowerPoint turned dark, signalling that the presentation was finally over. Now it was time for you to say the final words.

"The moral of the story is that, sometimes, unexpected things will happen in our lives. But sometimes, even the most unexpected things, can be the best things that have ever happened in our lives!" You concluded the story, smiling a satisfied smile towards the audience, which were your classmates.

It was silent at first, but then applause erupted from your classmates. They clapped so loud that you were sure that the people pooping in the restrooms could even hear it. Nonetheless, you were still happy. Finally, it was finished, and you could throw your body onto your bed to watch the next season of Twilight.

"Thank you!"

After a few more presentations from your classmates, the bell finally rang. It was time to eat lunch! Mitsuri excitedly hopped her way to your desk, congratulating you. "The story was so funny, I had tears in my eyes, but they're now dried. Look!" She showed you the dry tear marks on her cheeks due to laughter.

"Thank you, Mitsuri. You did very well too. Oh and, Obanai and you are quite the match..." You raised your eyebrow twice with a little smirk. She immediately flushed red, but then came up with a comeback when she noticed a familiar brunet approaching the two of you. "W-Well! You and Oikawa are cute as well, hmm?"

Instantly, you pinched the back of her shoulder, causing her to wince in pain. "I'll talk to you later, Mitsuri. Bye-bye!" You spoke your words at a fast pace and pushed her out of the classroom before she could speak another word.

"Good job, Y/N-chan!" Oikawa stood beside you and gave you a gentle pat on your back, flashing a charming bright smile.