Chaper 😟 meeting the popular gril

Y/n walked along the hallway, she sighed, not knowing where her boyfriend(Gilgamesh) had gone. She looked down.
Y/n face planted herself into a pair of big boobs. She fell back, "huh?!" She looked up to see some girl with huge knockers. The girl stared down at Y/n. "What are you looking at?"
"Uhhh-uh-uh- s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" Y/n stood up and bowed infront of her. She moved out of her way and continued to walk. "Hey! You ain't leaving just yet!" She pulled Y/n's short body back. "So tell me... are you really dating my teddy bear(Gilgamesh)" y/n smiled. "Yes-s I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I a-a-a-a-am—————!" She said, confidently. "Tch... Stay away from him. OKAY?! GOT IT?!" THe girl yelled at Y/n. "My name's Emily, got it? Now run along peasant." Emily threw Y/n to a locker.
(Emily had black hair with hot pink tips, red eyes almost as dark as Gilgamesh's and pale skin.😇😇😇🥰🥰🥰) Emily walked away and into the distance. Y/n stood  back up and winced at the pain. "Who is she..?" She asked herself out loud. Y/n's dumbass heard the bell ring.
"H-h-h-h-h-h-huh?! Oh..."

Giovanna ran close and slapped the back of Y/n's neck. "Oi get up Y/n! We gotta get to class or else we are gonna be late" Giovanna said.
Y/n somehow stuttered while nodding her head. Giovanna continued down the hallway. Y/n rubbed the back of her neck and followed Gio. "H-h-h-h-h-hey- w-w-w-wait u-u-up!"

(I don't remember what I was trying to write last time. I'll try to think about it later)