chapter idk😳😍🥺

^^ He look ugl- hot. I said hot. Not ugly.
TW: Fight song and sadness
Time stamp: 0:37
Btw this is what Y/n is wearing🥺You could choose:

TW: Fight song and sadnessTime stamp: 0:37Btw this is what Y/n is wearing🥺You could choose:

Or

Y/n took a deep breath and fluttered her eyes open

Y/n took a deep breath and fluttered her eyes open. Her diamond blue orbs stared up at the blue sky. She thought about what she was doing. Was she really gonna do it?
"OMG GUYS LOOK Y/NS ON THE ROOFTOP!!" Someone from below screamed and pointed towards Y/n. The whole school ran outside to see what Y/n was doing. Y/n took a step closer to the edge. Her 4'11 body shivered a bit and Y/n opened her mouth.

TW: Saddnes😭🥺

"T....This...THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!" Y/n sang with her beautiful voice. "TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG! PROVE IM ALRIGHT SOONG!" Everyone from below gasped and cried. They never heard such an angelic voice before. Y/n looked down below and saw Gilgamesh staring up at her. He was blushing. Y/n blushed but continued to sing. "MY POWERS TURNED ON! STARTING RIGHT NOW I'LL BE STONG!"
Gilgamesh ran inside the school building, he ran up the stairs and to the rooftop. His blood red orbs glisten when he opened the door. "I'LL PLAY MY FIGHT SONG!" She sang. He walked up behind her and blushed hard. He tapped her shoulder and y/n turned on her heel. "G-g-g! I- O-o-o-o-o-o-oo-o--o-m-m-m-omg." Y/n stuttered. "That was amazing Y/n.."
"O-o-o-h-!" Y/n said before she got cut off by him kissing her. Y/n's face turned into a tomato. He pulled away and ran away to some place.

Giovanna opened the rooftop door and walked to Y/n. "What was that all about? Did you get with him? I'm surprised." They said to Y/n.
"Y-yeah w-w-w-we a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-are d-d-d-d-dating n-n-now.."

"Ouch- I think he got with the wrong girl- You need to stop stuttering like that. Unless you actually have a stutter or whatever." Giovanna said and scratched her head.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-" Y/n said before getting cut off.
"Yeah no, I'm not dealing with this. I wonder how Gilgamesh got with you" Giovanna said before leaving Y/n on the rooftop.

A/n I'm cwring Giovanna is so meanie🥺😭

Anyways here is a picture of Gilgamesh I found off of some yaoi 🥰