Chapter 3 or 2 😍 idk

_________________________

Y/n walked home and sighed. Her 4'2 body didnt want to move anymore.
She arrive to her house and moved her diamond blue orbs over to the neighbor's house. Y/n blushed as she saw Gilgamesh.
Y/n ran in her house and showered immediately. She threw on a outfit so she could impress Gilgamesh.

Example:

Y/n quickly baked some cockies and headed over to his house

Y/n quickly baked some cockies and headed over to his house. Y/n's hand shook as it was holding the tray of cookies. She rang his doorbell and took a step back. Y/n blushed as the door opened. "What are you doing here?" He asked and glared at her smol body.

"I-i-i-i-i-i..." Y/n stuttered. "Spit it out worm."
"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i m-m-m-m-made c-c-cock-c-c-cockies for you" Y/n said while her face turned red. She handed him the tray of cookies and ran to her house.
"AAAAA!" She screamed into a pillow once she entered her room.

<Time skip>

Y/n woke up and brushed her hair.
She walked to school and talked to her friend..
"Do you like anyone?" Irisviel asked.

"H-h-huh?! N-n-n-n-n-n-no..>~<" y/n thought about Gilgamesh and blushed. "Ooh! You're blushing~!" Irisviel said and poked y/ns cheek.

Y/n blushed even harder and ran to the rooftop of the school...
She took a deep breath and started to sing....

_________________________

Uhm-
Anyways this is what y/n looks like:

She has blond hair and blue eyes 🥺🥺Shes 4'2 and is not like other girls >W<

Shes 4'2 and is not like other girls >W<