Chapter 2/2 (Continuing chapter 1or whatever )

Y/n broke down in the bathroom stall, trying not to cry loudly. "Oi. You okay? I saw what happened back there." 
"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes-s!" Y/n stuttered
"All….right? Uh- so you bumped into
Gilgamesh👹.Welp- I hope you dont die. Btw I'm Giovanna. You could call me Gio though.
Gio said to y/n and then left.
The belled ringed right after Gio had left.
Y/n wiped her tears and stood up. She wiped her nose with her grey sweater sleeve and left the bathroom. 

(It was different before but I am just very lazy. I didn't feel like writing what I had done before lmao-)

Y/n entered the classroom as the student stared right at her. 'S-So e-e-e-e-embarrassing'
Y/n thought she sat down in the back next to the window. She stared out and into the sky as she started to space out.

~~

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/N. Y/N!" Mrs Yugam called out.
"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes?!" Y/n said and stood up.
"I need you to ans-"
The classroom door opened. Gilgamesh walked through the door. His sharp red orbs looked around the room.
Everyone looked down and tired not to look at Gilgamesh👹. Gilgamesh👹 sat down next to Y/n and mumbled about everyone being a mongrel🤬 and them not being worthy of anything.. Y/n's diamond ocean carpet blue orbs stared at Gilgamesh👹. Y/n's ugly-beautiful face started to have a shade of pink on her cheeks. 'A-am I b-blushing??' She thought.

~~

The bell ringed and everyone left class.

Y/n walked to P.E class and blushed. 'Gilgamesh👹 is kinda h-h-h-hot! W-wait! What am i-i thinking?!' Y/n thought and mentally slapped herself.

Someone tapped her shoulder and Y/n looked at them. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes?" She stared into the person's dreamy blood red orbs. 'W-wow this person has nice ey-
"You okay? You were kinda just standing there." The person said. "O-oh- Yes! I'm alright!" Y/n said. "Hm! Hey I've never seen you here before.. are you new?" The person said. The person stood up straight and smiled. 'Its a girl!' "Y-yes! I a-a-a-am actually! M-my name is Y/n😘 " Y/n said. "Its nice to meet you y/n🤩. I'm Irisviel." Irisviel said.

The two walked to P.E. Class together.

~~

Y/n's badonkers did a flip as she jumped into the air. "Ooh~" one of the boys said as they looked at her badonkers. "What the fr-" Y/n said before getting pushed by him. "Its him.." Y/n thought. Gilgamesh👹 chuckled as he scored a point for his team.

Y/n whimpered a bit and blushed.
'D-d-d-d-d-da-d-d-d-damn i-i-i-it'

My phone is gonna die :,)
Anyways here is a random photo

My phone is gonna die :,)Anyways here is a random photo