Katherine Pierce alphabet

A- Affection (Do they show affection often? How so?)

She does show affection, albeit not 24/7. Her love is fun and free, and it shows in the way that she is affectionate.

B- Baby (How are they as a parent/How do they react to your pregnancy?)

(Ignore the fact that she is a female and a vampire and cannot get you pregnant. Pretend you're trying for adoption or something.) Her experience with parenting hasn't been the best so at first she is terrified of having a baby. It takes a minute but she comes around and once the baby is born she protects it fiercely.

C- Care (Their love language? Who takes care of who?)

Her love language is physical touch. She wants to be near you and she wants to feel that you're there.

D- Dancing (Do they dance with you? How and where?)

She can definitely dance (as can most TVDU characters), but she's not crazy about it. Sometimes she'll sway with you at home when she's feeling it.

E- Extra (Any headcanon)

She secretly loves fast food. She seems like a classy uptown girl, but she would prefer chicken fingers and fries on the couch over caviar at a fancy restaurant. 

F- Fortunate (Do they appreciate you? How do they show it?)

She really appreciates having you around. How does she show it? In whatever way she can.

G- Gorgeous (Their favorite physical feature on you?)

Cheeks. She loves turning them a blushing pink with her words. If she notices them getting a little bony she'll run a finger down one and go tsk tsk tsk, and from then on keep better track of you eating enough.

H- Happy (Something about you that always cheers them up?)

Your sarcasm. She could be dead tired and she'd still smile a bit at your remarks.

I- Insecure (What would make them insecure?)

When Nadia comes back she has a lot of insecurities because she believes she has failed as a parent.

J- Jealous (What would make them jealous/how do they react to you being jealous?)

She gets a little jealous when you're in a group setting and you're paying more attention to the others than to her. She won't blow up about it, but she will get the attention she wants.

K- Kids (Do they like/want kids?)

She's not that much of a kid person. It's kind of funny to see her interact with young children because she kind of doesn't know what to do with them.

L- Love (Do they say 'I love you' first/how?)

It takes a second, and you probably said it first. I think her walls finally broke down when you two are put in a dangerous situation and you have to temporarily split. She takes you by the arm before you leave and tells you she loves you.

M- My love (Nicknames?)

She calls you babe every once in a while, or maybe sweetheart.

N- Needy (Do they need you? Do they ask for attention?)

She's not always clinging to you, but if you've been working for long periods of time without acknowledging her, she will whine and ask you to take a break so she can have your attention.

O- Often (Something that they never forget to do to/with/for you?)

She always calls you 'beautiful' or 'handsome' at some point during the day, just to remind you.

P- PDA (How like are they to show affection in public, and what are their limits?)

She doesn't have very strict limits when it comes to PDA, and since physical touch is her love language it's somewhat of an instinct to hold your hand.

Q- Questions (What do they ask you often, or what is something they ask you that catches you by surprise?)

She asks about what/how much you've eaten today, she wants you to stay healthy and take care of yourself.

R- Reading (Do they read to you/you to them? What book and how do you do it?)

She's not big on reading- I feel like if she read your favorite book to you she'd make little comments and criticize the characters.

S- Simp (How bad have they got it for you?)

Very bad. 

T- (Tired how do they act when they're/you're tired? How do you treat each other?)

She kind of just flops onto the bed when she's (mentally) exhausted. If you're also tired, though, she'll take care of you first.

U- Understanding (What do you two have that just goes without saying/when are you two most in sync?)

When facing dangerous enemies you two both know what you want and how you want to approach it- like you read each others' minds.

V- Vacation (Where do they take you, what do you do?)

Being so well traveled, she takes you to her favorite places across the globe, and you go to all the spots she's been to and visit her old homes.

W- Wedding (How do they propose, do they want to get married, how are they on their wedding day?)

She proposes to you and she's kind of scared to do it. When she first met you, settling down was never on the table so it surprised both of you. She plays with her hands a lot when she's getting ready.

X- Text (How do they text?)

She prefers to call- it's safer to trust when she can hear your voice.

Y- You (Your favorite thing about them?)

Her playfulness. While others see the side of her that says terrible viper, you get to see the sweet puppy side of her.

Z- ZZZ (Sleeping? Cuddles?)

She loves cuddling with you, and watching you sleep puts her at ease.