epilogue

»»————- ☾ ————-««

Sienna had her chin propped her palm as she flipped through her book. The sound of the cars around the busy London streets was muffled by the music from her earbuds.

The tea in front of her getting cold, just a few sips was drunk from it. Oblivious to everything around her, she didn't notice the chair in front of her move.

Too engrossed to the words in the book and the music. Her attention was only broken when a single red rose was placed on top of the book.

Her shoulders relaxed, her eyes softened, heart quickening and her breath hitched. She closed her eyes, calming herself down. Fingers taking the earbuds away and placing their fingers on her chin, making her look up.

The moment their eyes met, it was as if their hearts rejoiced at the sight. Her lips turned up into a smile as tears started to appear in her eyes.

He let out a chuckle and gripped her hand. "I hope I didn't kept you waiting bubs." He said. She chuckled and shook her head, gripping his hand back, "You didn't. You're just in time." She said.

Dream smiled at her, "Good. Because I didn't fly miles above the ocean to be too late." He joked. Sienna laughed and leaned on the table and pulled his neck so their lips were connected.

The familiar fire in the pit of their stomach appeared. Their heart hammering and mind screaming. He was there, with her like they planned.

It didn't matter how long it took because of the pandemic or work. They knew time and fate would be kind enough to them and they have.

Despite everything that happened with their friends, complications and problems with them, they survived just like what Techno and Wilbur said. Just like what Sapnap and George believed in.

They were Sienna and Clay. Their whole lives ahead of them and will be living their lives together. Their hearts back home and souls bounded with each other. Soulmates.

Hearts filled with joy and love, they walked through the busy streets of London. Hand in hand, under the shining moon bright stars as witnesses. Sienna and Clay.

-THE END-