chapter 36. vidcon

»»————- ☾ ————-««

INSTAGRAM!

dreamwastaken posted an instagram story!

(close friends)

»»————- ☾ ————-««

Sienna giggled as she ran away from Dream. He was chasing the girl after posting the selfie on his story. He wouldn't lie, she looked good in it but he didn't want anyone, no matter if it was his close friends to even see it.

"Sienna I swear to god if you don't stop running..." he trailed. She turned to him and smirked, "What? What are you gonna do Dre?" she teased.

He was about to say something when they heard groaning. The two of them turned and saw George and Sapnap standing there. Karl and Quackity were having coffee with Wilbur on the couch.

"Are they always like this?" Tommy asked. Ranboo laughed, "No. They're worse now." He joked. Sienna rolled her eyes, "We are not." She mumbled and turned back to Dream and tossed his phone to him.

He huffed and narrowed his eyes at her, "You know, you're lucky you're cute." He said. She scoffed, "I'm always cute bubby." She said making him laugh.

"I don't think I'll survive all this mush." Quackity whined making Sienna to flip him off. Bad, who just walked in gasped, "Sienna!" he scolded her.

She giggled, "Sorry." She muttered and moved to Wilbur who had his eyes closed. "Wilby." She muttered and poked his cheek, "Hmm." He muttered.

"We gotta go." She said. "You're leaving?" Punz asked. She hummed, "Yeah I gotta help Wilbur with the teens." She said as she pulled Wilbur up. He groaned and wiped his face, "Alright let's get this Vidcon shit on the road." He said.

"Language!"

»»————- ☾ ————-««

Sienna was chuckling at her boys' reaction to the fans that were meeting them in their booth. She wasn't part of it but rather acted as their official photographer and vlogger.

Although she had been stopped multiple times for photos or video greetings even gifts. She had received lots of minecraft bees and fanart which she was very thankful for.

She was currently taking a video of Tommy who was opening a box filled with random things when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and grinned, "Can I have photo?" she asked.

Sienna squealed and hugged the person. "So that's a yes then?" she asked. The former pulled away and snickered, "Alyssa you don't have to act like you don't know me." She said.