chapter 43. lore talk

»»————- ☾ ————-««

INSTAGRAM!

siennapreston posted an IG story!

Food. Mmm.

»»————- ☾ ————-««

Everyone was having a laugh and chatter was heard around the table. It had been a whole week since Dream's face reveal. He had been out a few times and was approached multiple times.

Sapnap can remember the first time he was approached, he had filmed it and sent it to their chat. Dream was very much flustered and stuttering, not knowing what to do.

Sienna was very much supportive of everything that the group has done. So when they started to talk about lore she was glad that they knew what their characters would be doing at their role play.

She was listening as she ate her food when Michael asked her something that made the others give their focus to her. "How about you Enna? Do you plan on joining us?" he asked.

She hummed and shrugged, "I already am joining you. I help Wilbur and the others write the lore." She said. Purpled shook his head, "I think you would be a great addition to actual lore Enna. You can change everything." He said.

Everyone seemed to agree and she sighed, she turned to Dream who was already looking at her. The two had already talked about it when she was whitelisted in the server but they both decided that it would be better if she wouldn't at the time.

"Well that depends if the owner will let me." She said with a chuckle as she looked back at the others. "Only if your comfortable with it." He said.

This made everyone to look at him in shock. They were very much aware that he was protective of her. Sienna smiled at him, "Well, rhetorically if I did, who would I be?" she asked.

Wilbur grinned and his eyes brightened, clearly excited. "Thank God you asked because I have been writing nonstop about what could happen to Dream." He said.

They motioned for him to continue. At that signal, Wilbur started with the possible backstory of Sienna's character, her history and family line although it was Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo who thought of where she was at the timeline.

"She was dead but she was revived." Tommy said. Everyone smiled at the story they were all actually writing for her character. "That's what pushed him off edge." Ranboo said. "The only person who actually knew him before everything and then she came back." Tubbo said.

"What if..." Sienna trailed as she stared at Dream, "She had been alive for a while. Resurrected and was given missions that's why she couldn't return to her family and to him." She said.

Dream smiled and nodded, "Okay. We'll do it." He said and everyone cheered. Sienna laughed and shook her head, "Alright then."