chapter 31. art stream

»»————- ☾ ————-««

sienna // siennapreston

Art stream with @KarlJacobs_! Go before you miss it!

6.8k retweets 5.6k replies 654k likes

|

Username

I am not missing this!

|

Username2

Let's go this is the duo i didn't think I needed

Karl: ) // KarlJacobs_

Let's go do this! Go and watch us now!

|

Quackity // Quackity

This sounds like a threat.

|

George // GeorgeNotFound

Because it is. You guys don't wanna miss this.

»»————- ☾ ————-««

TWITCH!

iennastuff is going live!

A very aesthetic stream with Mr. Karl Jacobs!

Sienna smiled to herself as she vibed with Life by the Sea as her waiting screen was showed. She was very much proud of the boy when he finally released his first song.

She was happy at where her friends were in now. Dream, Tubbo and Wilbur were working on their music, Tommy was doing more youtube videos, Quackity was working hard in law school while the rest of them were working hard on their streams and merch. All of them making her proud.

After a few minutes she took off the waiting screen and bobbed her head to the song. "Hello chat!" she greeted as she read chat. "Everyone doing good?" she asked as she hummed along the song.

"Yey! Most of you are doing good so you guys listened to Tubbo? He did so well guys!" she said as she giggled. "I really enjoyed it. Did you?" she asked as she chatted Karl. Waiting for him to join in the vc.

"So for today's stream, we will be joining one of the most aesthetic person I know- alright Eret will kill me but you know." She said and chuckled as she undeafened Karl. "Say hi!" she said.

The stream heard a familiar giggle, "Hello chat! And Sienna! How are you?" Karl asked. She giggled, "We're doing good Karl. We're just waiting for you to be ready." She said.

"Oh I have been ready. Are you ready?" Karl asked. Sienna chuckled, "I am! So let's do this!" she cheered making him chuckle. Sienna grinned, "So today me and Karl will just draw some random things while we chat! Then at the end of the stream we'll show you our work and you guys can pick which ones you prefer better and we'll send it to one of you." She said with a smile.

The two started their work as they chatted. The most random of things were mentioned, they answered some dono questions, when suddenly this particular one popped up.