chapter 33. planning

»»————- ☾ ————-««

DISCORD!

Dream calling Dream SMP Chat...

Sienna entered the call, adjusting her headphones. She was still in Brighton with Wilbur but because he was streaming earlier he was at his office.

For the past few weeks, the whole of the gang were planning on when and how they could meet up. Sienna was the one that told them about the upcoming event in Orlando. She was happy enough to hear that Wilbur and her boys were going and because Kristen and Phil were going she can just bring George with her.

The call was filled with playful banter and yells. She started humming Tubbo's song as she opened up the document that contained the information that they needed for their plan.

"Wait, Sienna?" Phil asked making the others stop. She let out a chuckle, "Hello everyone. Done arguing?" she asked as she opened her camera and propped her chin on her palm.

They nodded and waited for Dream to speak, "Okay. So everyone is here we can start." He started the meeting with simple things, asking if anyone had changed plans or if anyone a problem with it so they can adjust.

No one really said anything so Dream had Sienna take over. "Well so we all know that vidcon is coming." She started as the others nodded. "Well me and Wilbur and the children will be attending as what Vidcon announced so we will be in Orlando by then. Phil and Kristen will join us and I'm pretty sure the rest of the Europeans will as well." She said as she gazed at her friends.

"I'll be staying with Wilbur three days before the flight." Fundy said. "I'm heading to Jack's tomorrow." Niki chimed in. "Ponk is coming by later." George said as Ponk nodded. "Once Fundy comes in, the three of us are gonna pick up Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo and crash at my apartment for the night then, we'll head to the airport together with George and Ponk." Sienna finished.

"I'll be at Sapnap's tomorrow morning then Quackity as well." Karl said. "Bad, Callahan and Sam will arrive tonight, I'm picking them up." Sapnap said.

"I'm at Purpled's already so we'll arrive by then." Punz said as Purpled nodded, "My father will probably drive us to Dream's the day the others arrive." He said.

"I am driving in with Eret and Puffy." Schlatt said. "Please let Eret drive." Sienna joked making the others laugh. "Eret is used to drive in Europe." Schlatt said.

"And yet I am still a better driver than you." Eret joked creating laughter around. "Oh God, is Discord lagging?" Tubbo asked. Dream sighed, "Better finish this soon bubs." He mumbled.

The team smirked making Sienna shake her head, "Alright anyway, "Skeppy?" she asked. "I'll be joining Quackity so I will be third wheeling with him and Karl." He joked making Sapnap gasp, "You better not replace me with Skeppy you two." He joked making Sienna to roll her eyes.

"I'll be going with Antfrost and Connor." HBomb said and Sienna nodded, "So Foolish, Hannah, Charlie and Michael all coming in together?" Dream asked. They nodded and Sienna hummed, "Is Drista still staying there when we get there?" She asked.

Sapnap snickered, "She doesn't want to." He said. "I won't be meeting my best friend?!" Tommy asked loudly. "You will, she just won't be staying at the house because she isn't comfortable with big crowds." Dream said as Sienna hummed in agreement.

"So that's settled then? Dream's home will be a refuge?" Phil joked. Everyone laughed and nodded, "Don't forget precautions guys." Ranboo reminded them and they nodded.

"We already got our COVID tests, just waiting on the results." Ponk said and the Europeans nodded. The call was silent. Sienna pursed her lips as she sensed the excitement that was buzzing around their group.

Sienna smiled at everyone, "Well it seems that we'll all be seeing each other soon." She said. Chuckles were shared around, "Dream's gonna have a full house." George joked making them laugh. Sienna groaned making Dream chuckle, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Patches." She muttered. Dream furrowed his eyebrows, "What about her?" he asked. She huffed, "She's gonna get squished. My poor sweet child." She whined.

Sapnap snickered, "George! Mom and Dad are being gross again." He joked. This made more laughter to emerge from everyone making the two blush. "Aww Enna's blushing!" Tubbo teased.

"I bet 100 subs that Dream is blushing as well." Quackity joked. Tommy snickered, "I bet 200 subs to that." He said. Ranboo was about to bet himself but he was cut off by Sienna, "And I bet that if you don't stop I will punt you." She said.

Wilbur scoffed, "What is with you using my line?" he asked. The two started to argue as multiple conversations arise. Dream listened around, he knew well enough that this was what they would experience when they all arrive in Florida.

»»————- ☾ ————-««

One by one their friends started to leave, leaving Dream and Sienna alone. She looked outside her window to see the bright sun shining down at her.

Looking back at the screen in front of her she realized that Dream had opened his facecam. There she could see his face clearly, he was staring at something, his side profile in perfect view.

She pursed her lips as she tried to memorize the sight, wanting to draw it, to immortalize the moment. Dream finally looked back at her, saw her staring at him.

"What?" he asked. She blinked and smiled, "Nothing." She said. He chuckled and glanced out his window again, he sighed as he looked back at her, "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" he asked.

Sienna furrowed her eyebrows, "Clay..." she trailed. He hummed and smiled, "Yeah?" he asked loving the way his name came out of her mouth. "It's morning for me." She pointed out with a smile.

He huffed and tilted his head, "Well then we'll have to look at it together when you're here." He whispered. Sienna's smile turned into a full blown grin of excitement, she nodded, "Yeah definitely." She replied.