I've been thinking about that a lot lately even tho some moments my mind wanders off to my princess.

It isn't unheard of, people changing appearance like shapeshifters, for people that aren't shapeshifters that is only possible if a witch helps you, of course it brings consequences that's why not many wolves use this option, but there are exceptions like Beatriz who have been messing with witchcraft and are sink to deep in to magic and dark stuff and after these last years Goddess know she might have got herself more envolved with it.

Alina did come here running from beings and a witch so it can be possible.

Could it be? Is she really her and she's playing me just like before? Or even worse now.

Also I noticed something a few weeks ago when she came to my room.

Flashback..

She knock on my door and said she wanted to talk.

I let her in and we were talking, as she talks I look her up and down she has some resembles of my princess.

She notices me watching her to what she responded by telling me that she too sometimes loose herself watching me because she finds me attractive.

And well after that one thing let to another.. and we got intimate.
I know what you think, it's to quick or to easy but what is so bad in having a one night stand with a gorgeous woman.

My mate doesn't want me and I've been seeing someone but nothing exclusive, to be true I am always thinking about my princess.
I try to forget her with other woman but it doesn't help, and well This woman has some resembles to her.

So while we were doing it her moans and her body movements felt strange, I don't know how to explain it but it was strange for me, there was a certain move in particular she did at some point that reminded me of Beatriz and I stopped our session right away, I even asked her to leave my room.

I wasn't feeling any good anymore and well she left the room awkward and not happy.
We didn't finish I stop us right in the middle of it.

Days that came after that I start watching her more and that's when I noticed these things about her taht she does like Beatriz.

She has tried again a few times to get into bed with me but I have told her that I can't because I'm thinking of someone else and truthfully I am thinking of someone else.

She insisted but I kept saying no till she let it go.

End flashback.

Now she's entertaining herself with another I have heard that she has been getting it on with the gamma's son.

She moves fast, she doesn't waist any time.

I haven't made her part of my pack, but I won't tell her what she can or can not do. So she can fuck whoever she wants.
What I did tell her is that she must contribute in something for this pack and to not bring any trouble.

Third persons pov...

It's night time now.
Little Maximus was going to bed with one of the maids, normally it would be Alina or Maximus who take him to bed but Right now neither of them can.

Little Maximus start to cry for his mom, he doesn't wanna go to bed with the maid.

Little Maximus: I want my mama.

He say to the maid with a sad expression.

The maid smile at him and say that his mama isn't here right now but maybe another day she can put him to sleep.