Akio: Yuuri, we're not having a vacation right now. Come on, let's have a night here and we continue our next adventure tomorrow...

Yuuri: Sure! Sure!

*Four of them walk into Kuronia gate and everyone greets them nicely. Most of the people are staring at Sonic and Shadow. Then, they found an Inn to stay.*

*Sonic and Akio get their room while Yuuri and Shadow get theirs. Akio was sitting down on his bed as Sonic was looking at him but Akio wouldn't mind.*

Sonic: *sigh* Akio, may I ask you something?

Akio: Sure...

Sonic: What's the relationship between you and Yuuri?

Akio: Why asking that kind of question all of the sudden?

Sonic: Because... Me and Shadow keep staring at you both for a long time now...

Akio: Oh... I see, well, we're just friends... Best friends...

Sonic: Really? But, I see that you two get along more than friends...

Akio: I hope so but... I don't have feelings for him...

Sonic: Oh... I see... *sigh* Well, I think I can help you with that.

Akio: Huh?

*Sonic sits next to Akio and slowly pinned him down on the bed. Akio looks at Sonic eyes and frowned. Sonic seduce Akio and Akio's red eyes glowing. Sonic was surprised and step back.*

Sonic: Wha-- What was that?

Akio: * covers his red eyes* Uhh... That means I'm blushing...

Sonic: *smirks* Ahh... Hehe... So, did my seductive works on you eh? So, do you have feelings for me?

Akio: No... Sonic, it's really hard for me to fall in love with someone, especially Yuuri... He told me that who I loved and I keep quiet... I didn't answer his questions...

Sonic: I understand... You see, I'm being honest with you. Since me and Shadow came here, the moment I saw you and Yuuri, it kinda reminds me about me and Shadow...

Akio: You both...fall in love with each other?

Sonic: In other words, we're couples... I've been dating Shadow for 5 months, and...yeah...

*Someone knocks on the door and Yuuri came in.*

Yuuri: Sorry but, can I have Akio for a moment?

Sonic: Oh, sure...

Akio: *walks to Yuuri* What is it?

Yuuri: *Whispering* You thirsty?

Akio: No... Not yet... Maybe tomorrow...

Yuuri: Okay... See you tomorrow! *walk away*

Sonic: What was that?

Akio: Oh, nothing!

Sonic: (Hmm... something's fishy going on...) Akio, why you always wake up at 4 am?

Akio: I just get used to it... I can do anything before going on adventure or hunting...

Sonic: Oh, like training or something?

Akio: Yeah, sounds like that...

*Later, four of them sleep for the night and on the next day, Akio woke up and found out that Sonic was hugging him while sleeping. He surprised and don't want to wake Sonic up.*

Akio: (His body...so warm and...why I suddenly feel safe around him? Wait...what is this feelings? Is it...)

Sonic: Ngh... Oh, Akio... I don't even remember sleeping on your bed...

Akio: *hug Sonic* (Huh?! Why I'm suddenly hugging him?! I'm hugging him so tight and I don't wanna let him go...is this the feeling that Sonic talking about? About falling in love?)

Sonic: Hey, you okay? It seems that you like to hug me. Come here! *hug Akio* Ahh... You're so small... You're same size as Amy...

Akio: Uhh, Is Amy your friend or girlfriend?

Sonic: *looks* Ahaha, why you suddenly asked that? Of course not! Amy has someone she already loved. 

Akio: Ah, we should get ready to find the shrine and Chaos Emerald!

Sonic: Alright... let's wake Shadow and Yuuri up.

*Meanwhile, Shadow woke up and saw Yuuri hugging him. Shadow was surprised and didn't even remember that Yuuri sleep the same bed as him.*

Shadow: Hey, kid! Wake up!

Yuuri: Uhh, 5 more minutes Akio...

Shadow: Hey! I'm not Akio!! Wake up Yuuri!!

Yuuri: *yawn and wake up* Akio! I said 5 minutes--- Ah, Shadow?!!!! I'm so sorry!!!

Shadow: (He's the same as Sonic... how cute...) Yeah, it's okay. You don't need to apologize! Come on, I think I heard Sonic and Akio pack their things.

*The journey continues and this time, Sonic is holding Akio's hand. Yuuri saw Sonic do that to Akio and he make a soft growl. Shadow heard that and looks at Yuuri.*

Shadow: What's wrong, Yuuri?

Yuuri: Oh, nothing! C-Can we holding hands too?

Shadow: Hmm, sure! *hold Yuuri's hands* Better?

Yuuri: Yeah...

Sonic: *looks at Shadow and Yuuri* (Why Yuuri suddenly wants to holding hands with Shadow?)

*To Be Continued*