Something in him awakens when your hand clasps around him firmly. You watch him keep his mouth shut, not letting any sounds escape from his lips. Your hand slowly runs up and down the small tint in his underwear. Your confidence only grows when you thumb his head, feeling the wetness soak through his briefs.

His tongue swipes out to wet his bottom lip. His embarrassment fades away, replaced by want instead.

"What are you going to do to me?" He looks at you, becoming excited by what thoughts are roaming around inside that dirty mind of yours.

"Isn't it obvious?" You chuckle, pulling his pants down to expose his red briefs. "I'm going to make you feel good."

Namjoon gulps, laying his head back into the pillows.

"Oh God," he mumbles while shutting his eyes.

When you pull down his underwear, you can see how hard he already is.

You easily wrap your hand around him, feeling his body stiffen from the foreign touch.

He's firm in your palm. It's tempting to take him in your mouth right this second. You think about it for a moment when your hand picks up the pace.

Glancing at him, you see his arm thrown over his eyes, while his chest starts rising and falling a little quicker.

Eventually, you decide it would be the perfect timing.

You don't tease him by licking the tip—no, you fully take him into your mouth, causing him to arch his back off the bed with a wide mouth.

"Fuck," he curses in a deep voice with his fingers grabbing the bedsheets to contain himself.

Your mouth slides down his cock. You can feel his body quiver when your tongue slides against him. You make sure your tongue runs along his tip for a brief moment when you pull him out.

"H-How are you so good?" He looks down at you, eyes meeting yours when a string of saliva connects your tongue to his wet tip.

Little did you know that sent him over the edge. He was mentally craving to be inside you.

"How?" You repeat, lightly jerking him with your spit. "Oh, you know that annoying saying... practice makes perfect," you sit up and abandon his twitching cock.

The top of Namjoon's ears turn red from your words.

"You're so hot," he whispers, leaning up on his elbows to get a better view of you.

Although you're naked and he's seen every part of you, it doesn't stop him from taking you in all over again.

His eyes rake down your skin, tracing the shape of your chest. When his eyes land on your lower region, you expect him to turn away with embarrassment like earlier, but instead, he looks into your eyes with a piercing gaze that holds some domination. "Let me taste you,"

That surprises you.

"You sure?" You ask, glancing down at him with a playful smile. He returns the gentle expression with a nod, urging you forward. His hands are outstretched, helping you move closer to him.