"I will. We just have one more part of my level, then I'll let you come." Yoongi explains, and he walks into the bathroom.

"What's that?" You say quietly, voice about to crack from lack of water.

He comes back in holding a red burning candle in his hand.

"I don't want to do this, but I have to—"
You cut him off because you're too needy.

"Just do it, please. I can't wait any longer!" You beg, wanting him to hurry up and fuck you.

"I have a few questions to ask while I do this." He explains and comes closer to the bed. His eyes seem bright over the candlelight.

"What's your reason for trying to beat the game?" He asks.

"To save all of you! To give everyone back their lives!" You respond as fast you can.

He moves the candle closer to you.

"Why?" He holds the candle over your stomach.

"Because none of you deserve to live like this!" You pant.

"Who are you doing this for?" He questions, starting to tip the candle over your skin.

"Everyone—"

"No, name the main person you're trying to save. The person that gives you hope through this game, who is it? I already know who it is, so you might as well tell the truth. She's waiting to hear what you're going to say." He questions and for some reason, this takes you longer to answer than the rest of the other questions.

You know who it is. Deep down you know the one you want to save the most because of how much he has been through, not to the day the others haven't been through a lot, but he has seemed to suffer the most. Taehyung, Namjoon, and him... and so many others. Yoongi wants to know who exactly you're doing this for. Bravely, you tell him the truth.

"... Jungkook,"

You breathe out his name, and it sends a shiver down your spine to think about him in your current position. You suddenly glance at the camera, wondering if he's watching everything.

Yoongi tips the candle over, and the wax pours out of the burning candle and onto your skin.

The hot wax hits your bare skin, causing you to hiss from the pain.

After all the wax is poured and the liquid hardens on your skin, you breathe out heavily.

"Are you done now?" You call out, skin burning from the wax. Your eyes are hooded from the exhaust.

Red wax travels from your breasts, past your stomach, onto the tops of your thighs, and stops at your knees.

"Yes, you passed the hard part of my level. Now, we can get to the pleasure."

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Yoongi takes everything off your body and unties your limbs.

"Master—"

"Don't call me that anymore. That part is over. It's time for your reward." He insists, climbing on the bed towards you.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" You ask while he climbs on top of your body, lips inches away from yours.

"Anything you desire," he whispers when he runs his tongue up the side of your neck, bypassing the earlier hickeys he left. He nibbles on your skin playfully.

"What do you want me to do, Y/N?" He nuzzles into the crook of your neck while talking to you softly, voice much more relaxed and calm than earlier.