You mentally make a note to do so and continue on your way to the kitchen. Looking at the device in your hand, you can tell it's a brand new phone. You wonder what's on it.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

After eating a quick bite, you head upstairs to your bedroom.

Once making it inside the comfy room, you shed your clothes and walk to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

The water hits your skin just right, cooling off the long day and washing away everything that took place in the last twenty-four hours.

You breathe in happily as you turn off the water once you're finished, feeling clean and new again. You dry your hair and put a fresh new pair of clothes on for bed.

The soft fabric of the mattress makes you want to sleep instantly, but you remember what Yoongi said earlier and hold off your sleepiness to see what he was talking about.

You roll on your side and grab the new phone off of the nightstand.

Instantly, the bright light hits your face in the darkness, and you turn away while becoming momentarily blind from the light.

Once your vision comes back, you see a text message and a video sent from a random number. You can only assume it's Yoongi.

You bring your thumb to the screen and slide across to unlock the phone. You see the red notification on the messaging app and click it. You gently press the chat and see what this is about, but it's nothing like you were expecting.

It's a video of Yoongi shirtless and wearing black jeans with his tattoo exposed on his collarbone. He sits in a leather chair with one of his legs laid out while the other is knee bent. His eyes are on the camera and are shaded lustful-like.

The picture of the video has you in shock. Then underneath the video is a short message from him. It reads.

[ Yoongi:
- Enjoy the show.]

You contemplate whether or not to click on the video. However, Jimin did warn you to obey Yoongi, so you touch the play button and readjust your volume while waiting for the video to load.

His voice is low when it starts playing.

"Hey, Y/N," his voice is deep, and you find yourself listening to every word.

"I know we don't technically play together until tomorrow... but I thought we could start a little early." You watch through your screen when he swiftly licks his bottom lip, biting the skin playfully.

"At least, I want to start a little early..." He corrects himself, moving his hand over his crotch.

He gently starts rubbing himself through the thick layer of clothes. Now, you feel a little embarrassed by watching the video since it's someone you know.

"Damn, I want to see you beg for it." He chuckles through the screen and that's when you notice the bulge in his pants.

He palms himself through his pants and leans forward towards the camera.

"Time for bed, Y/N. We have a play-date tomorrow." Then the video ends while you lay in the darkness with a sour look on your face.

What a tease.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Everything's ready for the last level. Jin comes and knocks on your door, apologizing from the day before for his actions, and asks for you to come down and eat before you proceed for the last level in the house.

"I still feel like a huge jerk, Y/N. You're right, I was only thinking of myself and not anyone else's well-being at all." Jin drops his head, and his mind fills up with sadness. Both of you sit at the booth in the kitchen while you eat your food.

"Nope, stop that. I've had enough depression during this game. No more sadness." You make Jin stop before he can spread his sad mood.

While eating, Hoseok walks into the room while yawning widely. "I don't know about you, but I slept awful last night. I could hear Yoongi moving around in his bedroom all night. I don't know what he's planned for Y/N, but I hope it's not too hard. I don't know if she'll be able to beat his level—"

"Excuse me?" You stand up a little irritated, and Hoseok's eyes widen. 

"I didn't see you there, Y/N. Uhh, I just meant I know that you can do and—"

"Well, thanks for having faith in me, but I can assure you I don't need it. I'm going to beat his round. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to start Yoongi's level."

With your mind turning to frustration, you stomp upstairs with your eyebrows narrowed. You're going to win, and if anyone thinks otherwise, then they can take your spot. After all, you're at level six, and so far, that's the highest level for a reason.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Once making it to his room, you knock a little harshly from your anger because of Hoseok.

The door suddenly opens, and Yoongi stands on the other side. He opens the door fully and lets you inside.

His room has got to be the darkest place in the house. His bed is shaded in black silk, his carpet is black, and his curtains are black. He even has a cage to keep a pet in, but the more you look closer at it, the more you start to wonder what type of huge animal can fit behind the black bars.

"It's for my pets. My obedient pets." Yoongi follows your gaze and explains.

"Oh, I see." You never have been around these kinds of items, so you're a little worried, but you know you can do it.

A huge black trunk sits to the side of the room and a few other items do as well.

"Let's just jump into this. Here are the rules, so listen up. One, you may not call me by my name, call me Master. Two, don't come until I permit you. Three, don't act on your own accord, meaning you follow my orders and don't act on your impulses. Lastly, this is for you to understand, I will not treat you like the others have. I will not be gentle or try to comfort you or do anything like that whatsoever, so don't expect it." He explains and then he sighs before walking over to a leather chair. It's the same one you recognize from the video the night before.

"With all that out of the way. Are you ready?" He asks one last time to make sure you do want to go through with this, but in your mind, you don't have a choice if you want to save everyone else. You nod your head and step forward to him.

"Good," he pauses with a sneaky smirk spreading on his lips. "You can come in now; she's ready," Yoongi calls loudly while the bedroom door begins opening. Once you turn and watch the stranger step into the room, you realize it's not just one person but two.

"I hope you don't mind that we have a little company," Yoongi admits cockily, and you feel the sharp, lustful gazes coming from all three of them.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈