Wandless magic training Pt.1

2 weeks later, I was having a nightmare as I slept. I was woken up by Leah. I clinged onto her as I sobbed.

"It's alright. It's just a dream. It can't hurt you. It's just a dream", Leah said.

She took me to the living room. Remus was making breakfast. He looked at us. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Irina has had a nightmare", Leah said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Remus asked me. I shook my head.

"Iris, it's not good to hold these dreams in. Talking about them may help", Leah said.

"There was a woman. She was laying on the ground. There was blood. Lots of blood. I think it really happened in real life", I said.

"What did she look like?" Remus asked.

"She was blonde. She was wearing a black dress", I said.

"Violet", Remus said softly.

Leah looked at him. "You knew her, didn't you?" She asked. Remus nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, that's alright", Remus said.

Leah looked at me. "Here's a lesson, kid. Don't fall in love", She said.

"Have you ever fallen in love?" I asked.

"I have not", Leah said.

"But haven't you ever thought of getting...what's the word called? Preggers?" I asked.

Leah looked stunned. Remus laughed. Did I say it wrong?

"I-It's pronounced pregnant. And I can't get pregnant because I don't have a uterus. I got it removed", Leah said.

"What's a uterus?"

"It...hmm. Remus do you know how to explain this?"

"I think we're getting a bit intense. Can we have breakfast?" Remus asked.

Me and Leah joined Remus at the table. "I'll explain to you when you're older, Irina", Leah said.

I looked at a portrait on the wall. I got up and walked towards it. Remus and Leah looked at me.

"Is the picture moving?" I asked.

"Hazaw!" The knight in shouted. I jumped backwards in shock. Luckily, Remus was able to catch me before I hit the ground.

"Sorry! No need to be alarmed! I have come to inform you all that Severus Snape is on his way", the knight said.

"The prince who came to visit us?" I questioned.

"Snape is not a prince", Remus said.

"But he looks like a prince", I said.

There was a knock on the door. "Iris, get upstairs", Remus said. I ran up the stairs. I stopped and looked back when I had reached the top.

Remus and Leah opened the door. "Hello Lupin. Greyback", Snape said coldly.

"Severus", Remus said.

Severus Snape walked inside. He saw me standing at the top of the stairs.

"It's safe to come downstairs", Leah said.

I walked down the stairs. Snape looked at me with a expression that said both loathing and sympathy.

"I don't think you came to have breakfast with us, Snape", Leah said.

"Dumbledore wishes for me to come help with the girl's...wandless magic", Snape said.

"Are you royalty?" I finally asked Snape.

He raised his eyebrows. "She has an imagination, like any other kid", Leah said. "So please, even though you hate him, go easy on Irina. She is his child, yes, but she's only a girl".

Snape looked down at me. "Very well", he said.