Greyback

I woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare. I walked downstairs to see Remus asleep at the table.

I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder. His head shot up as he awoke. He looked at me with tired eyes.

"Irina. Why are you up so late?" Remus asked.

"I had a nightmare", I said.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Do you want to talk about it?" Remus asked. I shook my head.

"Why aren't you in bed?" I asked.

"I got a bit drowsy in the middle of work. This was very urgent", Remus said.

"What do you do for Wizard World?" I asked.

"Well, I am looking for another Werewolf. Two actually. They are somewhere and it's important that I find them", Remus explained.

I stood next to him and tried to look at the papers on the table. Remus grabbed me and set me on his lap.

"Are they friendly? Like you?" I asked.

"Not exactly", Remus said

I looked at the papers. There was a picture of a man and on his file, there was a name.

Fenrir Greyback.

"Are you trying to arrest them?" I asked.

"Something like that", Remus said. "My job is to bring them to the Ministry of Magic. They will decide if they are to go to Azkaban or not".

I looked at the other picture. It was a woman. And her file had a name too.

Leah Greyback.

"Are they family?" I asked.

"Yes. I just don't know how", Remus said.

I grabbed the file and looked at it as if I were a professional. I looked at Greyback's picture.

"Did he turn you into a werewolf?" I asked. I looked away from the file and looked at Remus.

"Yes", Remus said.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Very much".

I looked over towards the window and saw someone standing outside. The person was standing far away from the house, but they were walking us.

The figure was wearing a black cloak with a hood on their head. Like those mysterious figures from a movie.

"Remus", I said.

Remus looked towards the window. The figure stopped. Remus set me on the ground.

"Irina, stay in the house", Remus said as he ran towards the door. He went outside and closed the door.

I looked out the window to the see him chasing after the hooded figure. I ran towards the steps and sat down, not sure of what to do.

All Remus said was, "Stay in the house.

I waited for about 20 minutes, but it felt like an hour. Remus came back with the hooded figure. Except, the hooded figure didn't have their hood up anymore.

The hooded figure was a woman with dark brown hair with light blue dyed strands. Her eyes were blood red. She had on a black long sleeve shirt and dark green jeans.

"Why does it smell of Mudbloods?" The woman asked. I recognized her from the picture. She's Leah Greyback.

"Muggleborns don't have a different smell to Purebloods and Halfbloods", Remus said.

Leah turned around and she spotted me. She quickly pulled out her wand. I gasped softly.

Remus lowered Leah's wand. "You can't hurt her. Do you understand?" He asked her.

Leah looked at me. "What is it?" She asked.

"I'm a witch", I said.

"But what are you?" Leah questioned.

"Leah Greyback, this is my Goddaughter, Irina Black", Remus said.

Leah looked at Remus. "Irina Black as in..." she stops herself. Remus nodded.

They started whispering. I walked closer to them. "I thought the Ministry said the child died", Leah said.

But the only ones who knew Harley and Sirius had a love relationship was my Aunt and Uncle, James and Lily Potter, Pettigrew, Remus, Dumbledore and my mother's three friends. Two were dead and the other couldn't speak.

So the Ministry and the Wizarding World had no proof that Sirius Black was the father of Harley Evan's child.

But now Leah knew the big secret.

Remus and Leah looked at me. "You're a Halfblood", Leah said. But I was just getting to know the Wizarding World at the time. I didn't know what her and Remus meant by Pureblood or Halfblood or Muggleborn or Mudblood.

"She doesn't know what that means. She's just starting to know the Wizarding World", Remus said.

"Are you his girlfriend?" I asked Leah.

Her eyes widened at the question. "No. We are, as of now, allies", Remus said.

"What's are allies?" I asked.

"A person who is not a friend, but someone who is willing to help you", Remus said.

Leah walked towards the kitchen. She started searching through the cabinets.

"You think she's hot, don't you?" I asked.

"No, I don't and you do not say someone is...'hot'. Now, I want you to go upstairs and go to bed", Remus said. He kissed my cheek.

I looked at Leah. "Good night", I said. I walked upstairs.

I didn't want to go back to sleep though. I was afraid I might have another nightmare.

So when I went to bed, I just laid there and played with my stuffed hippogriff.

Later, Remus came into my room. I looked at him. "Irina, you should get some sleep", Remus said.

"But what if I have a nightmare?" I asked.

"You won't", Remus said. I turned onto my side. Remus kissed my cheek. "Good night".

"Good night, Remus", I said.