The Potions Master and the Minister of Magic

Three weeks after our trip to Diagon Alley, I started my training to learn how to fight.

I knew I had lots to learn.

We started on sword fighting. I was getting better at it, but the sword always slips out of my hands.

After training today, I came inside and sat at the table. There was a plate of two Grilled cheese sandwiches in front of me.

I devoured them both. After my lunch, I grabbed Remus's wand and went outside.

I went to the back of the house. I pointed the wand at a target set up outside.

"Protego!" I shouted.

A force field appeared in front of me. I looked at it in astonishment. I watched as it slowly disappeared.

I casted it again. "Protego!" I shouted. I looked at the field in front of me. I pointed the wand at it. "Incendio!"

It all happened fast. Next thing I know, I'm laying on the ground. My left arm was throbbing with pain.

I pulled up my sleeve to see a dark burn on my arm. I looked up from my arm. Remus ran towards me.

"Let me see", Remus said. He grabbed my arm to look at it. "Irina".

"Ow, ow, ow!" I shouted.

"Sorry", My Godfather apologized. He pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to me. It was chocolate. "Eat this. It will help".

I bit into the piece of Honeydukes chocolate. Remus pointed his wand at my arm.

"Aguamenti", he said.

A gush of water sprayed out of his wand. It was cold. It sort of helped with the pain.

"What were you doing?" Remus asked.

"Uh...Target practice", I said.

Remus looked at the target. "Right", he said, but by the sound of his voice, I could tell he didn't believe it. Or perhaps it was concern. "Perhaps, you shouldn't do spells for a while".

"I learned a protection spell. I guess it's really powerful because...the fire spell bounced off the shield", I said.

"You're lucky the spell didn't burn you to a crisp", Remus said.

I saw someone standing behind Remus. It was Dumbledore. Remus turned around to look at him.

"I would like to have a word with you", Dumbledore said to Remus.

Remus looks at me. "Go on inside", he said. I ran into the house.

There were two men sitting at the table. They both looked at me. I started shaking. I wasn't used to being around other people and I definitely wasn't used to being around other people by myself.

"Hello", One of them said. He looked older and he looked like he was a business man.

I turned around to run back outside, but I crashed into someone and almost lost my balance.

I looked at Remus. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"Remus, you know Cornelius Fudge and you remember Severus", Dumbledore said.

"How could I forget?" Remus asked. Him and the man, Severus, looked at each other with hatred.

"They would like to speak with us. About Irina", Dumbledore said to Remus.