Little Witch in the Dark

I stood in the forest, hugging my favorite stuffed animal. It was dark and as a little girl, I was scared of the dark, afraid the monsters might come out of the darkness and take me away.

And now, I was sure there was a monster coming after me. Coming right now. And yes, the person I trusted most was standing behind the tree, combat ready. But I felt defenseless and questioned how we were going to get out of this situation.

I was wearing a white trench coat, black jeans and black boots. I held onto my stuffed hippogriff tightly.

I heard a twig snap and the sound of footsteps. I turned around to see a man walking towards me. He was very tall, obviously taller than me. I recognized him from the photos I looked at.

He was Fenrir Greyback.

Greyback snatched my stuffed hippogriff out of my hands. He looked at it. And threw it to the ground.

I started trembling with fear. I saw his sharp werewolf teeth as he snarled at me.

I heard footsteps behind me. Fenrir Greyback looks up. "Stupefy!" Leah and Remus shouted behind me.

I grabbed Mr. Boom and ran towards Remus and Leah, but a hand grabbed me.

"Fenrir. Let her go", Leah said. Greyback chuckled softly. "I said let her go".

"Remus", I said.

"It's going to be alright, Irina. I won't let anything happen to you", Remus said. He looks at Greyback. "Let go of her".

Greyback smiled. "We're going to be alright, Mr. Boom", I said to my stuffed hippogriff as I was clutching onto him.

Greyback snarled and grabbed the hippogriff.

"Hey!" I shouted.

Greyback ripped Mr. Boom into shreds and threw him to the ground. I felt anger and sadness.

I expressed my emotions with a loud ongoing scream. Greyback, Leah and Remus tumbled backwards as I screamed.

After what felt like forever, I stop. I looked around to see the sticks that had surrounded me were now 9 feet away.

I felt someone's hands grab me before I hit the ground. I felt weaker. I must have used magic. But I feel so...tired.

"Let's get you back home", Remus said. He lifted me off the ground. He starts walking towards the house. Leah followed behind us.