Chapter |59| Part 3: The Heir

I spent hours tattooing this moment into my mind, forever searing the image onto my brain , because this was the moment

I spent hours tattooing this moment into my mind, forever searing the image onto my brain , because this was the moment. Well, it was one of them moments.

Hardin's hazel brown eyelashes were fluttered shut, twitching every so after as he murmured incoherently in his sleep. His dark hair fell across his forehead, gently grazing his eyebrows, and then full beard he had yet to trim coveted most his face, hiding away the most perfect set of pink plush lips you had ever seen.

It was perfect because he was perfect. And he was mine.

"How long are you going to watch me sleep?" He murmured gruffly, peeking one of his gorgeous silvery eyes open.

"Forever." I leant down to peck his lips. "Because that's what we have."

Cupping my cheek, he deepened the kiss, sliding his long wet tongue into my mouth and sucking on it soothingly. Moaning, I straddled him as he rolled onto his back, hands falling onto my ass to grab it firmly.

The strap on my nightgown slipped down, further and further until finally my breast fell out, exposed bare to my King. Pulling back, he thumbed my nipple at first, squeezing it tightly, before rolling it around deftly between his fingers.

"Hardin," I gasped, as the pain became a little sharper. "More!" I demanded, needing to feel him inside of me, needing to hear his pants and groans of pleasure.

Needing all of him.

Lifting me up, he pushed me forward, only to suck on the tight hug, gently letting his teeth scrape against it. I cried out, grasping at his hair tightly, and praying that the erotic sensation never ended.

I could have cum there and then. There was no doubt about it.

As I teetered on the edge of an orgasm, he hiked my dress up and stroked my wet slit, bringing pressure to my small bud that pulsed in arousal.

He stared up at me like I was a goddess, like I was the only woman in the world and that just spurred me on.

Love, lust, and passion filled me as he finally sunk two fingers into me, stroking my inner walls until he eventually found my g-spot, and then biting down on my nipple.

I exploded like a supernova.

Riding his fingers as though possessed, as though high on drugs, except it wasn't drugs. It was love.

Slowly I came down and slumped down, my sweaty forehead, pressed into Hardin's neck. Laughter bubbled out of me, and I blew a heavy strand of hair of my face, snuggling in further to my husband's firm hard body.

"Can I ask you something?" He eventually murmured as my laughter seized.

"Anything." I sighed in content. 

"Why did you choose Elliot?" I wasn't expecting that.

Sure it had been a few weeks since the almost wedding and Elliot had taken a position as a new advisor on the council but, did I really Hardin would ever forget the past that lingered between us?