"Kian, stop" Arabella pushed Georgia aside and grabbed Kian's shoulders. "You can do this, calm down." Arabella kept a firm grip on him, ignoring Georgia who had fallen to the ground. Arabella kept hold of him as Kian panted and tried to control himself. "Kian, this isn't you, you can restrain yourself." Arabella looked down at his wrist and noticed his blood band was missing. She looked back up to face him, "come on baby brother, you can do this."

After a few minutes she slowly let go of Kian as his features returned to normal. She took a red circular band out her jeans pocket and put it on his wrist, "this is the only spare Kian. Look after it." Georgia looked horrified at them, but Arabella was too fixated on Kian to notice, looking at him curiously to make sure he was okay. Kian stepped back and looked down at Georgia, mortified at what had happened. Georgia sat there stunned as Arabella turned to face her; she looked between them both as Kian stared at her. Georgia shook her head in disbelief, got up and walked off.

*

Throughout the following week Georgia kept her head down at school not wanting to talk to anyone. Sophia was obsessively following Zachary around, Clara was miserable having not heard from her mother and Arabella and Kian were nowhere to be seen. Friday evening came around quickly and Sophia had dragged Georgia out with her for the bonfire night show at school as Clara refused to leave home in case her mum came back. Bonfire night was a big event at school and everyone loved the fireworks. Zachary saw Sophia and Georgia arrive and walked over, "hi Georgia, I haven't seen you in a while", he smiled at her.

"I hadn't noticed" she said gleering back at him.

Zachary turned to Sophia, "gorgeous girl, would you mind getting us some coffees?"

Sophia looked oddly at him, "why do I have to go?"

Zachary grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him, staring straight into her pupils, "you want to go and get us some coffees, now!"

Georgia looked angrily at him but was taken aback as Sophia agreed and walked off to the coffee hut. Zachary suddenly turned to Georgia and aggressively took her by the arm and dragged her to the side, "look Georgia, stop being such a hero. I need that necklace otherwise Miss Nichols over there isn't going to be around much longer. There is only so much of this charade I can do", the yellow tint in his eyes glowed at Georgia, he looked deep into her pupils, "you are going to find me the Jones necklace I am after and bring it to me."

Georgia felt the heat from her chain, resisting his coercion and yanked her arm away from him, "don't ever touch me again Zachary", she marched off pushing past Sophia who was on her way back with the drinks, leaving a baffled Zachary watching after her, not quite believing his coercion didn't work.

Georgia found herself a quiet spot away from the massive crowd forming to watch the fireworks. She felt someone behind her and knew exactly who it was, that beautiful smell was iconic now. "I didn't think I would see you again Mr Richmond" she raised her eyebrows as she turned around to face him. 

He put his hands in his pockets and smiled at her. "I didn't know if you would speak to me actually."

Kian suddenly turned as a couple walked past them, dropping their drink; without a second thought Kian caught it and handed it back to them. The couple laughed nervously as Kian gave the drink back to them, he laughed it off and claimed it was just 'reflexes'. Georgia looked at him impressed.

"So I thought you weren't the sociable type with all these people around...", she turned back around to face the fireworks, catching Kian touching his blood band on his wrist. 

"Let me take you somewhere you can really see them."

Georgia faced Kian again, "how do I know I can trust you?" she asked hesitantly.