m o n t h s e r i e s

12 different stories. 12 different struggles and 12 different heartbreaks. Will they choose to face it or run away? What will it take for 12 broken souls to heal? Will they find their way home?

。*゚+ m o n t h s e r i e s 。*゚+

Month Series #1: January: Return of Unwanted Reminiscence by: ItsMauvea

Months Series #2: February: A Beautiful Encounter by: jasomi3

Month Series #3: March: Illicit Love Affair by: sincerelymeraki

Month Series #4: April: The Aftermath Of Our Yesterday by: solauary

Month Series #5: May: Caught In His Arms Again by: Asshhiieee

Month Series #6: June: Bridge To Cross by: curielancuie

Month Series #7: July: Constantly Forgiving by: vayoleight

Month Series #8: August: Swept by the Hurricane of Tragedies by: ReaStellify

Month Series #9: September: Beneath the Hoodie She Wears by: aidreamfiles

Month Series #10: October: His Sweet Lies by: illieria

Month Series #11: November: Feels Eumoiriety by: strawxveriss

Month Series #12: December: What We Had by: flamingpearl_143

***

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of FICTION. Everything is a product of my creative mind (the characters, situations, etc.). There might be some places and people that are mentioned which are true (U-belt, The Rose, etc.) but please bear in mind that they are NOT AFFILIATED with the story in any means.

May contain heavy topics such as mental health, bullying, self-harm, and all. If you are sensitive to such topics, I have other books for you to try that are definitely much more lighter than this one.

There will also be some bad words included or mentioned so if you are sensitive to such content or way of speaking please don't proceed further, again, I have other books that might be more of your cup of tea than this one.

NOTE

This is a STANDALONE, you don't need to read the whole series in order to understand this. This will be a TAGLISH (Filipino and English) book.

Of course, there will be CROSSOVERS but there won't be MAJOR SPOILERS so you can read at ease. If you have the time, kindly support the other stories in the series as well <3.

Feel free to vote, comment, and share~! If you would like to tweet about this book please use the hashtag #BTHSWfiles so I could see your reactions! I hope you'll enjoy this book my radical lovers <3!