Grounded

*General POV*
The bedroom light flickered gently on, a soft amber gold hue coating the room, Jay stood in the doorway look at her, her petit frame gently lain across the bed, white blonde curls draped down her back, rouge strands across her face, her cheeks blushed and lips pale. A tear lay on her cheek, her hand by her temple, the other by her side. He bent down slowly to drop a bag and them crept over to her, kneeling down on the bed to gently caress her cheek with his rough hands, his thumb brushed the strands of hair from her eyes as he kissed her gently. "I don't know what to do hails." He simply said, a whisper. He took his shirt off, remaining in boxers and pulled down the cool sheets, sliding a hand underneath her slim waist to pull her towards his chest, embracing her in a hug, his chin on the top of her head. She stirred slightly, not saying anything but gently placing a bruised hand into his shoulder bone, he glanced down at it and a worried frown descended onto his face, he cupped it in his free hand and saw the cuts in her palm, dreading to think what it could be, instead gently kissing her her arm and closing his eyes in turn to sleep. Her gently warm breath landing in a steady rhythm on his collar bone.

*Jay's POV*
I watched her sit down. She was barley filling the chair, her arms and looked skinnier than ever, eyes a purple hue underneath, I ran my hand down my face in distress, I was losing her. She was allowing herself. I felt like I had pushed and pushed her. 
I knew it was now or never, she needed help, she was literally wasting away.
I pulled back the chair and sat down, gently sliding my hands across the table and taking hers, she looked up at me, meeting my gaze. I smiled sadly, "hails.." I spoke "I need help l." She spluttered before I could finish. I eyebrows dropped "you do, hailey, and I'm gonna be there every step of the way." I spoke in a almost whisper, I felt a tear fall down my face, her slender finger wiped it away, I went to her, holding her as tight as I could, she was so tiny against my frame, frail and fragile. "I love you Jay" she murmured into me.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said closing my eyes.

——————————————————
Anddd that's the end of the book guys! I really hoped you enjoyed jt, don't forget to share and vote. Also if you want comment what couple/ theme you want next!!