Tender Love

*info*
Jay has found the cut on Hailey's head, he has taken her back to her apartment, as she has unraveled. Her father's involvement with the West Side Popes, his abusive motives that have been happening since she could remember. How he had manipulated her into loving him, but she has sworn him to secrecy. Although reluctant, Jay has agreed. They are now closer than ever.

Voight has worked through the night to find the killers of the girl and the members of the W.S.P.
He leant over a table and had mug shots, maps and notes over it.

*general POV*
"ALRIGHT listen up. We've got information from a CI that there is a deal going down 3 pm today. Vacant warehouses off of Evanston, we've got a deal going with the CI, all we need is information on wire that they popped them"
Jay is standing by hailey and goes to secretly squeeze her hand in confront, he knows she is terrified her Dad is going to be there, and she is probably right. She jumps slightly but looks up to him with a sad smile, "it's all good" she whispered quietly.
"Upton, Ruzeck I want you two on sniper duty, Atwater, Halstead, Kim and I will be positioned in various places. Kev you good to be on wire duty? "Sure thing Sarge"

*Hailey's POV* Sat at my desk searching endlessly for leads I felt almost relieved, relieved this whole thing would be over

*Hailey's POV*
Sat at my desk searching endlessly for leads I felt almost relieved, relieved this whole thing would be over. I glanced over to Jay's desk, he was looking down, his brow furrowed as he stared at his computer, utterly fixed upon something. How could I repay him, he was something so special to me and I couldn't show my gratitude enough, over the last days I realised just how much I loved him in so many different ways.

I stood up, "hey anyone want a coffee?" The regular replies came in, "alright sounds good!" I began to go down the stairs when Jay said

*jay's POV*
"Hey wait up! I'll come with" I said quietly so not to draw too much attention to it, the truth was I was trying to spend as much time with Hails as possible. She did something to me, I felt better when I was around her. "Sure" she said, smiling, I couldn't tell if she felt the same way, or if she was just a friend.
It was freezing outside and the coffee shop had steam on its windows, a crowd of people bustled around its entrance waiting for their lattes. We ordered up and picked up the coffees.

*Hailey's POV*
I loved Jay's company, he was caring and protective of me, something I hadn't really experienced; My older brother hadn't been at home and when he was we didn't interact much. I glanced sideways at him, his face was scrunched up in a defence against the bitter wind. I giggled out loud, "what's so funny Hails?" He asked, "nothing just your face" I said quicky, that came out wrong. "He stopped and laughed, "what's that supposed to mean" he said, mocking a hurt tone. "I meant that you looked funny with your face all creased in the wind" I guiltily giggled again.

*Jay's POV*
I smiled, I loved seeming her happy, he whole face lit up and it made my heart flutter, "hey Hails, I um-" I was cut off my a couple of voices across the street yell "hey baby girl, give me a smile to go with that ass" I looked around, we were the only people on the street and Hailey was the only girl, I looked at her in shock, she had gone Scarlett, "let's go Jay" she whispered, but I had stopped, "you really gonna let them say taht Hailey" I said angrily, "Jay, please let's ju-".