"You are wrong…" She answered while texting someone on her phone. "They won't have another choice. After we frame Chaeyoung for stealing our military secrets, Mason will try his best and protect her. If worse comes to worst, he will announce that she is the heir without the Grand Elders' approval."

"Then, it will be the right time for us to strike. Send a direct signal to Mr. Choi… tell him to order his minions to attack the transportation of the Capital City… then, the electricity. This will cause panic and chaos."

"I'm sure, Mason won't be prepared enough to counter this," she added. "Then, we will find a way to poison him and frame Chaeyoung for that."

"By that time, everybody will assume that Chaeyoung already had a motive to kill him. After all, everything will already be announced. At that moment, you will need to show to everyone how capable you are by ending the attack and leading the military to arrest Chaeyoung. You must lead the investigation and pin the guilt on her. Then, everyone will applaud your wisdom and quick thinking."

Carlisle looked at his mother, his eyes full of praises. His mother's wisdom was just the best. "I understand, Mother. I will arrange everything with Mr. Choi… I'm sure that after this, that Chaeyoung will only have one way out; to go to jail and will end up dying from execution."

Both mother and son laughed at Carlisle's words. Yes, the punishment for killing the King was indeed death.

What they did not know was that Chaeyoung was recording everything that they were talking. Chaeyoung was just having a little rest from giving out supplies when she received a notification from Jungkook who was listening to everything from out of the country.

She narrowed her eyes at the message before using her ear pods to listen to the recording on her phone.

....

The news of Chaeyoung and Lisa's benevolence instantly laced all the news outlets on the next day. Even her actions of using Mobile stores that could travel to sell supplies were extremely appreciated. Since Luxembourg was not that big, it was not difficult for Chaeyoung's name to quickly reach to all the ends of the country.

While their names were becoming well-known to everyone, Chaeyoung and Lisa were currently relaxing in one of the biggest hotels in the country.

After announcing their presence in such a high-profile way, the duo found it useless to continue hiding their location. After all, it was also important to make their presence more and more known, so people would not forget them.

Moreover, Chaeyoung also wanted to antagonize the Queen and her two sons.

"Lili, do you want to go shopping with me?" She asked. They were currently at the pool of the hotel that they were staying at. Chaeyoung was wearing a two-piece bikini, while Lisa was wearing her water shorts with a fitted t-shirt. Both of their clothes were revealing, yet proper enough for the current environment and weather.

It was already the end of spring and summer was coming, so it was only normal for both of them to visit the pool. Moreover, she was doing this to show Gideon that she didn't fit to be a Queen as she was not prim and proper like every Royalty was on the outside.

"I told you not to wear this." Lisa frowned before covering Chaeyoung's body with her bathrobe. "Someone just took a picture of you like this. How can I sleep, knowing someone might be ogling at your photo?"