Hazza and Boo Get Some Action..

Start from the beginning

"Are you practising dad hood?" Louis mum questioned.

"Uhh about that..." I stuttered.

"Spit it out Harry" Mum grumped. "I thought I would have taught you better than to stutter" 

"Mum I would like to introduce you to Aiden and Lily" 

"What lovely names" Mum kissed both our kids cheeks.

"So what are you trying to tell us?" Mum came back to where Louis and I were standing.

"LilyandAidenareourkidsweadoptedthemearliertoday" I screamed out kind of like word vomit.

"Since when do you talk that fast Harry?" Mum and Louis looked at me strangely.

"Mum I would like to introduce you to your grandkids" I buried my head in Louis shirt. I couldn't bare to look at their expressions. I mean what if she gets angry and makes us send them back. I won't let her do that. 

"No way, I am a grandmother" My mum practically screamed before running over to the kids. Or more or less trying to run. Louis mum joined her as they played with the kids. "Lil,Aiden these are you're grandma's" Louis introduced both our mums to the kids. "They are gorgeous" Mum pulled mine and Louis's cheeks. 

Louis POV

Oops Harry and I maybe just forgot to tell them, thankfully it was still the same day. "We're grandmothers Anne" Mum hugged Anne while they were still cooing over the kids. "Why don't you guys go out for a dinner treat and we will baby sit till you get back?" Mum offered. "What if we want time with our kids?" I questioned.

"You have their whole lives now shoo" Mum shoed us out the doors. 

"Well that was rude" I hummed against Harry's lips.

"I miss them already" Harry replied before joining our hands.

"What do you wanna do Haz?" I questioned as we walked down the path. 

"Well something we probably won't be able to do for a while" He winked at me while being very seductive. "I see where you are going with this, but where?" 

"You're old flat?" Harry questioned.

"Good idea, let's go" Harry and I both practically raced around to our flat. I'm feeling just a tensy bit sexual at the moment. Harry and I shoved open the door and it was slammed shut before Harry's lips met mine. We both pulled clothes off tossing them across the room before I placed Harry down on my old couch which had many memories of our old sex times. This time will hopefully be the one to remember.

“Fuck me, Lou,” Harry begged, knowing when he begs in this kind of situation it normally get's me going. “please, just fuck me, oh god,” Harry growled into my ear in response, I felt myself blushing, It just so happens I am pretty self concious when it comes to moaning during sex. 

Harry's member hardened as my tongue roamed freely down his stomach, his hips arched on their own account, Harry has no patience. The head of Harry's member hit my chest smearing the tiniest bit if precum before I pushed his hips down hoping to ease his sexual advantages. Harry practically collapsed under the touch as I pressed a kiss to his hip. I sucked the skin there leaving a satisfactory mark.

Harry couldn't hold the pathetic whimper that left his mouth just as I started kissing up his thighs. "Haz, patience is the key" I carried on sucking places along his thigh for a second before moving to a new spot. I slowly bit down closer to his seriously hard member which let a moan roll of his lips. "Fuck, Louis," Harry cried obviously becoming inpatient, "touch me already, please." I slowly took Harry in my mouth holding onto the couch to stop my gag reflexes. I bobbed my head up and down while giving his balls some of my attention. "L-Louis oh god" My name easily rolls of his tongue when he wants it to.

Harry POV

I felt Louis tongue flick over the tip of my acing member. "Louis, oh god mpph" I shoved the cushion in my mouth trying to drown out my moans. "Harry scream my name" Louis spoke before taking me in his mouth again. " Oh g-god Lou-" I began but gasped as Louis pulled off quickly. "F-f-fuck me now, Lou please," I whimpered becoming very inpatience. Louis pulled away sucking his on his fingers before pushing it against my tight hole.

Louis POV

I knew I hit Harry's prostate when Harry jumped up in surprise a cry muffled by his closed mouth.

"I'm waiting for you Lou, I want you to fuck me so I can't walk tomorrow" Harry pleaded. "What about our kids Harry" I cheekily questioned. "Just get on with it Lou" Harry moaned as  I began to finger him harder slipping in an extra finger when he was ready. "FUCK LOU, Just fuck me already" Harry growled

"You want me badly don't you," I asked fitting in a third finger "You're so damn tight"

"I want you Louis" I pulled away in search of a condom, coming up with nothing as he groaned. "My pocket, I always carry one" Harry groaned. "Cheeky boy you are Harry, you're always prepared" I grabbed some lube coating my member. "Ready Harry?" 

"Just get in there already" Harry growled. I slowly slid my way in feeling how tight Harry actually was. "You're so tight uggh" I couldn't really make much out just the feeling of his tight walls around me was too much.

I groaned into Harry's neck before slamming in aiming to hit him with full pleasure. I noticed Harry's eyes closed as tears threatened to spill over, "Uggh feels so good," I groaned kissing at Harry's lips lazily. "So close" Harry groaned. God he looked so sexy with sex beads showing on his face and his curls sticking out in all directions. I am so going to miss this once we return to being full time parents.

"Louis stop sidetracking and keep fucking me" Harry screamed. I quickly got back to the job at hand and kept slamming into Harry aiming to hit his prostate spot on. "LOUIS!" Harry screamed. "That's it scream my name, tell the world who's fucking you" I groaned. I knew I was close "Ugggh LOUIS" Harry screamed once more before his warm liquid covered our stomachs. None the less that didn't stop me riding him. "Soo close Harry" I moaned before slamming back into him lazier this time. That was it, "HARRY" I moaned before releasing into the condom. I pulled out of Harry then disposed of the condom. "Come on let's get cleaned up and head back" 

I pulled Harry towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. Harry and I washed each other, exchanging sloppy kisses when we felt like it. "This is going to be the worst thing about being a dad" Harry spoke totally out of the blue.

"What having showers?" With that comment I felt a hand connect with the back of my head. "Dip shit, the sex cause oh my god" Harry replied sharply.

"Me too, uggh you are getting better and better these days Haz" I winked at him.

"Shouldn't I be saying that about you? I mean you are the fucker I am just the fuckee" I laughed. "Sometimes you are so immature Haz" I flicked off the shower and Harry and I got back into our clothes thankfully we were both in our grey sweats and hoodies and they didn't smell like sex. Our hands connected as we headed back down the path. "I think you should keep your flat just so we can have our alone time Lou"

"I am with you on that one Haz, we can't exactly get dirty in our house" Harry Laughed. "Yeah unless we want our kids learning about gay sex" 

"Have fun?" was the first thing Harry's mum greeted us with. "Yeah the park was great" I replied. "Well I put the kids off to bed" 

"Thanks mum" Harry kissed her cheek. 

"Well we should be off" Mum gave us both hugs.

"Oh and I hope you got your sex filling because you can't do it with you're kids around" Harrys mum sneakily winked and commented before getting into the car. "I hate you mum" Harry chorused. "You know it's true love" I looked at Harry before we both broke out in laughter. "Man my mum's awkward, come on let's go check the kids" 

Harry and I made our way up the stairs before peeking in the kids room. "Aww they look adorable" 

"We did good Haz, we did good" I gently pecked his lips. "Well let's get some sleep all that action has me pooped.

 Can I please get 20 votes and 18 comments! The faster you get them the faster I update ;) I remind you down here every chapter and don't tell me you don't love it ;) I really am feeling the winkey faces today ;) here is another one! ;) BYYYE!! xxx