I open my eyes and feel a tear on my cheek. I haven't had that dream in so long, too long. To be honest, I was starting to miss it.

Running my hand across my cheek, I pick up my phone and see the picture of Ivor and I on my lock screen. The clock reads 4:07; I don't have to be up for school for another hour or so.

Ryden took that picture during lunch a little while ago

Ryden took that picture during lunch a little while ago. It was the day we decided to eat outside. A couple minutes later, it ended up raining on us.

We kissed in the rain. Again.

I groan and turn back over, trying to close my eyes and fall back asleep until my alarm wakes me up again.

Knowing I won't be able to fall asleep again tonight, I roll out of bed and walk downstairs in nothing but a t-shirt that falls almost at my knees but is just shy.

The t-shirt also one hundred percent belongs to me. 100 percent.

No it doesn't.

I mean, it does now.

While I'm making my coffee, my mom walks downstairs in scrubs and heads over to the coat hook next to the front door, picking up her coat, "What are you doing up so early?" She asks.

"Couldn't sleep," I smile simply.

"Tom's on his way down by the way." She smiles, shrugging her swamp green coat on.

"Okay." I say, "Coffee?"

"Can't, I have to run." She says apologetically and looks towards the stairs. "GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE THOMAS." She says jokingly.

He stumbles down the stairs with one shoe on, trying to pull on the second but failing greatly.

"Coffee?" I ask, gesturing with the empty mug in my hand.

"Can't, we have to run." He smiles sorrily.

"You two are the same fucking person," I mutter to my self, looking down and pouring the addictive black liquid into my cup.

"Bye Em!" My mom and her boyfriend call out to me.

"Love you." I say in response.

"Love you too!" They both call.

Same fucking person.

✈︎_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I read for the rest of the morning and end up starting and finishing a new book.

I get ready, pulling on my black Converse and grabbing my back pack and keys before I look in the house trying to remember if I forgot something, even though I know I didn't.

I walk out onto my front porch and lock the door behind me.

Walking down the stairs and getting into my car, I get a text from Ivor. I pick my phone up with one hand and buckle my seat belt with the other.