chapter three

ally screamed loud. "get this thing out of me!"

"we have to wait, ally. you're not 10 centimeters yet." dinah told her.

"i dont care! i dont care if you have to pry this thing out with tongs! just get it out!" she yelled.

lauren watched in horror. "im never having kids." she whispered to normani, who nodded in agreement.

"ally your mom is on the way." dinah informed her. "by the way, lauren, camila's out of surgery."

lauren perked up. "she is?! can i see her?"

dinah shook her head. "her mom said no. she not awake though, the doctor said she should wake up in awhile or so."

lauren silently cheered. her mila was okay. she didnt die. camila was a fighter, lauren knew this.

but lauren just gave a small smile and nodded. "thanks"

dinah returned the nod and smile.

moments later, the doctor came back for ally. she checked over her and smiled up at ally. "ready to have a baby?"

"thank god!" ally cheered as her bed was being pushed to her room. the rest followed.

"only one person is allowed in the delivery room." the doctor told them.

everyone looked around to debate on who should go in.

"rock paper scissors?" dinah suggested.

"dinah." normani scolded her.

"whaat?" she muttered.

"lauren you go." normani said.

"what? why me?" lauren asked, confused.

"well camila's parents will be waiting for her, and dinah and I could wait for ally's mom."

"alright, i'll go." lauren nodded.

"can we hurry this up please?!" ally yelled. "i dont give a fuck who's coming in the room, i would just like to be able to get in the room!"

lauren laughed and ran after ally when they brought her into the room.

"Okay Ally honey, when i tell you to push, push."

ally nodded.

lauren watched her. she could she was terrified.

"ready..." the doctor started. "1...2...3... push!"

ally did so. loud screams escaped in the process.

lauren took ally's hand. "you can do this." she told her. she imagined this is what it would be like if her and camila had a baby together. were they even going to be together that long? would they even start a family?

her thoughts were soon interrupted with pain going through lauren's hand. ally was pushing again.

"fuck ally!" lauren yelled. ( (((; )

"sorry, sorry." she quickly apologized.

"okay ally, the baby's almost here.. just a little harder."

ally was already covered in tons and tons of sweat. she looked like crap, even more than when lauren found her tied up.

"i cant." she cried. "i cant..."

"yes you can, come on now. just pushed harder." the doctor told her.

"its gonna be worth when you see your precious baby soon ally." lauren soothed her. "just do it. be like nike."

ally couldnt help but smile up at lauren. lauren smiled back. ally couldnt help but admire lauren. she has helped ally all day and never left her side... she found herself leaning in... her lips soon touched lauren's.