Chapter 43:- Becoming One (I)

Start from the beginning

Two very, very powerful beasts were giving in to the temptations that they had resisted since the time they met each other.

The air was charged in the energy that was emanating from both of them. Every wolf in the packhouse was holding their breath. They all wondered if this was the moment.

While their lips were still attached, Xavier unbuttoned her shirt and pushed it off her shoulders.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, his voice so sincere, so emotional, that for a second, it knocked the air out of Selena's lungs. She didn't expect the emotions of her mate to be this strong, she was caught off-guard.

More than that, she was a little freaked out by the fact that she could feel what Xavier was feeling, was it her witch?

Lust...

Pride...

Overwhelming adoration and devotion to her...

Love...

She felt all of it. Her hands reached out to his neck and she pulled him in for another kiss. She didn't want his lips away from her even for a second, they had already wasted too much time, she thought. She littered small kisses all over his face until he pulled back and stared at her.

"Take me."

Selena's whisper was all Xavier needed as he attached their lips again. His hand went behind her neck and the other one coiled around his back to unhook her bra. Selena gasped when she felt the elastic loosening and opened her eyes only to see a head full of hair as Xavier now kissed her jaw and neck.

He was slowly moving downwards. His lips now left the lingering sensation of kisses over her neck, chest, slowly trailing over her breasts before the sweet as sin lips attached themselves to her nipples.

Selena couldn't have controlled the loud gasp that tore out even if her life depended on it. Her whole body tensed and her hands fisted Xavier's hair, holding the man right where he was.

She felt Xavier's smirk against her skin. If she wasn't so drowned in lust right then she would have rolled her eyes at the pride emanating off Xavier.

The beast, after months of knowing his mate, was finally getting his chance to pleasure her. He planned to show her exactly what it meant to be with him. 

'If she thinks we are going to let her off easy, she has another thing coming.'

'What are you going on about, Zion?'

But the wolf didn't answer, neither was the human in any mood to continue the conversation with his wolf.

He tightened his lips around her right nipple and his other hand played with the left, twisting, tugging, hardening it like a pebble. When Xavier's teeth bit the nub hard a scream tore off her lips which turned into a moan before it stopped.

Xavier licked the tormented nipple and kissed it before he moved to the slightly neglected left one, giving the right one gentle caress with his finger.

"Xavier..." Selena moaned, her eyes closed and her legs moved stretching again and again.

"Shh..." he whispered against her skin. His warm breath against the wet and sensitive skin sent a shiver down her spine, tearing out another moan from her.

"More, give me more," she groaned.

Xavier bit the left nipple too, and Selena groaned, the level of frustration high enough to aggravate her. But at that moment, the carnal pleasure waiting at the end of the rope was enough to let her ride whatever wave Xavier was leading her through.