28. Royal Marriage

"You are not mad..." Jimin asked out of curiosity which made Taehyung think.

"Well, I should but I decided not to because you have already fixed your mistake." Taehyung walks closer to Jimin and leans closer to his ear.

"I wish nothing goes wrong with you two anymore." He leans back before smiling at Jimin. He held his hand out for Jimin before speaking again.

"May I escort you back, queen?"Jimin accepted his hand with a small smile.

I also wish nothing happens to us as well.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Jimin came back to his chamber to get ready, he need to try on his hanbok to make any adjustments. The hanbok was made with good fabrics and some rich colors, it matches Yoongi's, and that's why he is having that.

"You will look beautiful. No one can tell that you are a male in this." Mina says while she fixes the hanbok to let Jimin look at himself.

"I wish that everyone likes me, Mina-ssi." Mina sighs and walks in front of Jimin who looked sad now.

"You will do good, Jiminie. Don't think less about yourself." Jimin nods and the door opens to reveal the servant of Yoongi's.

"The king wants to meet you." Jimin turns back to Mina who nods at him.

"I will be there."

Jimin walks back to the garden and it's night by now, the moonlight was shining down and making the whole garden well lit up. Jimin saw Yoongi staring at the sky with a smile on his face. He walks up to him and Yoongi turns to him with the same smile but the smile turned big.

"Did I disturb you?" Jimin shook his head. He smiled back and stood beside Yoongi.

"Our wedding is tomorrow." Jimin looks down because it is an impossible thing.

"Are you happy?" Jimin smiled and hold Yoongi's hand before leaning closer to him, he pressed his lips in Yoongi's cheek.

"I am. More than you think."

"That is a relief. I do not want you to be sad about this." Jimin shyly looks down but Yoongi lifts his face to press his lips on Jimin's.

"I should go back inside. It is late, my lord." Yoongi nods and kissed him again before letting him go.

"I will see you tomorrow." Jimin smiles and starts to walk back. Yoongi watched as Jimin's figure disappears slowly and he sighs.

"I'm nervous."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

The next morning, the wedding took place. Everyone was waiting until the doors of the hall room opened and revealed Yoongi and his new soon-to-be queen. Everyone greets them while bowing down and wishing them long life as they walk ahead to exchange their vows and end the ceremony.

The monk from the temple was waiting for their arrival and Jimin had his face covered by a transparent sheet of fabric. Yoongi held his hand and lead him to the monk who blessed them with his prayers and let them exchange their vows before officially announcing the queen. The ministers didn't seem to like a bit of this.

"My Lord, the ceremony has ended. You can visit the temple later on for more advice." The monk bows and leaves the palace.

"Let start the feast then!" Taehyung chirps, making everyone turn their head to him.

"Indeed." Yoongi allows and watches how everyone leaves the room until only three of them left. Seokjin walks over and smiles at them.

"Congratulations, Yoongi and Jimin." Yoongi slightly nodded, Jimin kept his head down but he smiled underneath the fabric.

"I wish you two have a long life."

"Thank you, Hyung. Let us join everyone." Seokjin nods and three of them walk out of the room as well.

The night fell and Yoongi had to stay with the guest while Jimin had to leave and stay in their chamber for Yoongi. Mina; the maid was beside him and preparing him for the night. All those heavy clothes made Jimin exhausted and he looked tired than usual.

"Well, finally you are the queen, Jiminie." Jimin smiles at her and looks down at his hand, the beautiful white pearl which is on the ring shines in the small amount of light in the room.

"My Lord has chosen the best for his queen." Mina removes Jimin's makeup and admires his looks.

"Do you think I will do well tomorrow? In front of the ministers who hate me?" Mina pauses her movement and smiles at him.

"You will do great. I believe in you, the king believes you. Don't worry and let's make you dress up pretty for my lord, hm?" Jimin blushes and nods.

This is it...I have entered a danger zone now where anyone can hurt us from anywhere and anytime...

//////////////////

Finally! Queen Jimin that's what I was waiting for this long and I have designed Queen Jimin long ago before writing this book!