"I understand," Lisa said before giving her a folder. "Everything that we could find out about each member of the Royal Family is here, including Gideon's two sons."

Lisa watched, as Chaeyoung opened the files and narrowed her eyes. Then, her eyes widened in surprise before her lips curled into a beautiful smirk. "So… It is rumored that the two Princes are not his sons?"

"Interesting..." she mused before raising an eyebrow. "Oh? The Queen had an affair before she got pregnant?"

"Yes… It is also rumored that the King never slept with his Queen."

"If this is the case, then… the King does not have a legitimate heir?" She thought out loud. "Is this the reason he wanted me to come here? And why is the Queen feeling threatened with my presence?"

"But Gideon clearly said that you are not his daughter." Lisa said. "Anyway, the fact that the Lee Family does not have any outstanding people in our generation makes me think that the King wants to use you as his representative for the throne."

"If his words about the fighting being manipulated are true and the more powerful family always wins the throne, then there is a possibility that he wants you to snatch the throne away from the Queen's sons." Lisa added. "For now, this is the only plausible reason that I can think of unless…."

"Unless they are still hiding someone more outstanding than anyone else and want to use your influence and knowledge to help this person get the throne."

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows at Lisa's words. "If all of your assumptions are right, then… Gideon's words about him being sick should be true, right?"

Lisa nodded. "The only way for heirs to fight for the throne is if the King is dying or is already dead."

...

At that night, Chaeyoung made a call to Gideon and told him that she was coming to Luxembourg. However, to her surprise, the latter did not agree with her plans and told her that it would be too dangerous at that moment.

He even told her not to go to Luxembourg in the following month. Even if she used a disguise, everyone would be waiting for her arrival, so it would be difficult for Chaeyoung to get past the authorities waiting for her. Of course, Gideon was not aware that Chaeyoung was already in the country at this time.

The King's panicky words instantly puzzled Chaeyoung. It was not even a week since he was trying to convince her to come to Luxembourg. Yet, now, he was telling her that it would be too dangerous.

Chaeyoung had a sleepless night after her talk with Gideon. The night in the city was too strange, too quiet for her. As if, a great storm was coming.

And just like what she had expected, she received a call that morning from Jennie. She was using a landline while telling Chaeyoung that she was arrested for attempting to murder her cousin Krystal.

The whole Kim Family also provided some incriminating evidence against Jennie. They had even asked Jennie's family to leave and told them that they would cut all the ties with them after what Jennie had done to Krystal.

Chaeyoung immediately ask if she could pose a bail, but Jennie said that it was a high profile case, as her cousin was a celebrity. A lot of Krystal's fans wanted to attack Jennie. Thus, the police were prompted to treat the case with caution. They would not agree to let her pay the bail until she got a piece of proper evidence, which would prove that she was not the one, who paid Krystal's attacker.