school sucks

BEEP BEEP BEEP, I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off I turn over 6:30. Slowly getting out of bed I put on black skinny jeans and a floral shirt. I run to my closet and grab my favorite pair of heals my black stilletoes. I put on black eyeliner ,mascara, curled my blue hair, and brush my teeth. When I finished I jump in my car and drive to school.

Pulling up I can already see all the hormonal high school kids kissing and making out in the parking lot like seriously no one wants to see that do it alone or better yet don't kiss at all. Searching around for my best friend Jailine Gray I found her holding onto her boyfriend, Alex Black, like he is dying tomorrow. I never understood that unless he is dying tomorrow then let the poor boy breathe. They have been dating for two year and are really serious I think I should start calling her Mrs. Black. Ewe I don't even want to think about that. Jailine was screaming at me from across the parking lot.

"Becky,Becky, over here I want you to meet a new friend of mine!"

I swear that girl gets 10 new friends a week, when I can't even make one well I can, I just chose not too. I run over to her to greet Jailine and the new girl.

"Hey Jailine , hey Alex who is this mysterious person you are now so called friends with and leaving me for?"

" What! I never said any of that ,well the friend thing yes but not the rest no way. Anyways this is Halli Nathan she is new here, she came with her mom and brother."

"Hi my name is Becky which you probably know because Jailine just yelled it as loud as posible, i'm surprised she still has a voice."

"hahaha hi im new and I hope we will get along ."

" I hope we do too . Crap we should head to class before the bell rings and we get a tardy on the first day of school."

After school we went back to my house to watch movies, halfway through the movie Jailine and Alex were more interested in each other then the movie once they started making out me and Halli left the room before I threw up. We walked to my bed room and layed on my cozy bed that I was starting to miss, sitting on the hard couches down stairs.

"So how was your day?" she asked.

"Good except stupid pop test in science like why did they think that was a good idea? Do they want kids to drop out before the first day of school even ended."

" I know right? Okay so now that we are alone I was going to ask if you could bring me to your packs alpha I have to ask him something."

"Wait you know about werewolves?"

" Yes I know about them, I am one."

"Then why don't you smell like one?"

" I'm a mix between human and werewolf, but I didn't want to say anything about it near your friend there because you know she's human."

"She knows about us , so you can talk about it."

"Really? That's awesome, well I still have to see the alpha tho so come on my brother is waiting."

_____________________________
Hey this is my first book sorry if it's lame,tell me what you think about it. If you don't like it don't forget to coment,vote, or like.