1 - The First Time

Start from the beginning

"You smell nice, Patrice. Is that a new perfume?"

His question reached a whole new level of creepiness. "Can I go back to my room?"

"Go ahead." He finally released me. "I'll bring you a sandwich after I ate."

I gave him the stinky eye. "Don't bother. I'm not hungry."

His gaze burned into my back as I was leaving the kitchen. A sudden chill ran through my body, my arms wrapping instinctively around my chest. He was such an asshole.

~~~~

It was already dark when I heard him rummaging in the hallway right outside my room. Turning the music up, I was hoping he would leave me alone, but I would not be that lucky. His broad frame appeared on the threshold. The dim light of the reading lamp on my nightstand barely allowed to make out his features.

He stepped inside and pushed the door close with his heel. Only dressed in sweat pants, a few water droplets glistened on his naked torso. When he sat down on my bed, I could smell his shower gel. Edging closer to the wall, I pulled the blanket up to my nose.

With one jolt, the cover was torn away.

I stared at him. What the fuck was his problem?  When he smirked, fear crawled up my spine. The sudden vicious darkness in his eyes was beyond creepy.

"Please, Dad, I'd rather be alone."

"Oh, now I'm Dad again. I thought you said I wasn't your father."

"Well, I didn't mean it like that."

"No, you don't really mean anything you say." His smirk was unbearable when he started to unbutton my shirt. 

"What are you doing?" I tried to swat his hand away. "Dad, stop!"

"Shh, honey. We both know you really want this, so don't pretend. I mean, you were practically screaming it out when you teased me with that shaking booty of yours tonight."

My mouth dried up as my heart threatened to jump from my chest. What the fuck was wrong with him? "Dad, I—."

His finger on my lips silenced me. "Don't make me angry, Patrice. You know what happens when I get angry. You don't want me to hurt you, do you?" His voice had this snarling undertone that he got before he beat my mother.

I shook my head, terror slowly sweeping through my body.

"And call me Marcus when we're alone." He finished opening my buttons and folded back my pajama top.  His tongue moisturized his lips at the sight of my naked breasts. "There. This wasn't so hard."

"Please." I was trembling so hard that the words barely made it out. "I don't want to do this."

His lips crushed down hard on mine. When his body flattened me on the bed, the force of his chest knocked the wind out of me. His tongue forced its way inside my mouth. I whimpered and struggled to push him off me, but his hands wrapped firmly around my wrists, his grip tightening until pain shot up my arms.

"Stop fighting, Patrice, or it will hurt. I promise I'll be gentle. Just try to relax."

Is he fucking serious? I kicked and scratched, wiggling with all my might to free myself from underneath him. Yet, his body was crushing and I was slowly running out of steam. Tears made matters worse, my hysterical sobs only stuffing up my nose. He ignored my pleas. When his hands slid into my panties and he touched me down there, I screamed "stop" at the top of my lungs.

His backhand came down hard on me, a metallic taste flushing my mouth."I told you to be quiet. I swear, one more sound or wrong move and you'll regret it."

The anger springing from his eyes was all consuming—he would kill me if I didn't do what he wanted. The salt of my tears mixed with the blood on my lips when I stilled in stifling fear as my panties were torn off me with one snag. He got out of the bed and shook out of his pants, his erection springing free. I choked—he would tear me in half. When he climbed on top of me with a wide smirk, I punched at him again, but my blows were so weak that he only laughed.

A sorrowful wail ran off my lips when he thrusted himself inside me. Pain raged through my body and soul, destroying everything good in my heart. I cried out with every thrust, praying to God for him to finish. He took his time, stilling in between and enjoying every second of the violent act of robbing me of my innocence against my will.

The whole room was blurred from my tears by the time he was done and collapsed on top of me, panting.

"God, you're so tight, Patrice." He wiped a strand of my hair off my cheek. "It'll be a while to break you in. This will even be better than I thought."

I howled, my sobs only interrupted by hiccups.

He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Calm down now, girl. Get yourself cleaned up and rest. I'll check on you later."

As soon as I reached the bathroom, my stomach heaved and I retched into the toilet over and over again until there was only dry air left. Crawling into the shower, I felt dirty, used and despicable. It was the first night I discovered that showering after the act did help me forget. The hotter the water burned on my skin, the easier it was to overpower the pain inside me. After that day, there was never a morning that I didn't dread my life.

Welcome to Patrice's Story and I hope you have buckled your seat belts since you will be in for a rough ride. This is a very touchy subject, but something that is much more common than people think and which I have unfortunately encountered many times in my law career. 

Marcus behavior needs to be strictly separated from that of a pedophile - he is not interested in young children and would never touch his own kids in that way, but strictly views Patrice as a young woman not biologically related to him. There were even instances where men married their stepchildren after raising them for many years (example: Woody Allen). This story is not meant to judge those types of practices, but to simply convey the trauma that a child of sexual abuse goes through (since this is a mature story, you should be able to form your own opinions).

It's a novella, so there will only be 15 chapters in total. I thought a little bit of background would be helpful before Marcus will take the villain center stage in 'Road To Redemption' which will also bring Rena's journey to a conclusion.

Please feel free to share your thoughts or rant and rage. All feedback is welcome. This story has been completed and will update once a week on Saturdays. Thanks for reading and see you next week :)