Chapter 1

My character cusses like crazy.
Intro
Amethyst Ambrosia Stilinski is the sherrif's daughter and Stiles Stilinski's older, more sarcastic sister. Her story begins one night when she was in her room playing on my phone when Stiles runs in with another crazy adventure for them to go on.
Amethyst's POV
"Hey Ame. You wanna do something awesome,"Stiles says breathlessly.
"On a scale of in a coma bored to jumping in the air, how awesome?"
"Closer to jumping in the air. But anyways some joggers found half a dead body in the woods, and we're going to get Scott and find it."
"And you found out about this how?"
"Listening in on Dad's phone calls like always."
"Keep doing it, I love our adventures."
"Always,"
I slip on my black, leather jacket over my black, lacy tank top and my black ankle boots over my black, leggings.
I run down the stairs and Stiles asks,"What's with all the dark clothes?"
"Well one Dad is going to be there, two it's dark, and three I don't want to be seen."
"Makes sense. Leggo,"he says grabbing his keys and running out the door. We get in Roscoe, slam the doors closed, then speed to Scott's. He quickly pulls into the driveway and asks,"Climbing through his window?"
"Yep."
We begin climbing onto the roof when we hear the door open. Stiles suddenly starts tumbling down the roof.
"Stiles. Are you okay?"
"Ahhhhh."
I jump and then start tumbling just like Stiles.
"Ame, Stiles what the hell are you doing?"
"You wouldn't answer your phone,"Stiles says.
"I thought you were a predator," Scott says.
"Really Scott. How many times have we fell off the roof before?"
"Too many to count."
After we get down Stiles instantly starts rambling,"So you'll never guess what the police found. Get this two joggers came across a body."
"A dead body."
"No dumb ass a body of water. Yes a dead body. But the best part is they only found half of it... We're going."
We get back in Roscoe and drive to the Preserve.
They were mainly quietly talking to each other, but I heard Stiles say,"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town."
"He's right, Scott."
Then they briefly fight that Scott wanted to get a good nights sleep before practice as we walk through the woods.
"Hey shut the hell up. We are trying to find a body not get arrested."
They both go silent and we continue to journey deeper into the Beacon Hills Animal Preserve.

***Author's Note***
First chapter of my first Teen Wolf book!!! Please leave a comment telling if you like it so far. Edited.
~Izzy~