Chapter 6

*at lacrosse practice the next day*
"And everything else is cream cheese," Coach says.
Okay then not creepy at all. I text Derek through most of tryouts then I look up and Scott flips over a boy to make a shot. I overhear Coach say that Scott made first line and I look at my brother who looks very worried.
*at the Stilinski house*
I walk into Stiles' room with Scott and Stiles says,"Get in here, you gotta see this I've been up all night reading websites, books, anything I could find."
"How much adderall have you had today."
I walk back out of the room and into my room.
I hear a crash and I walk into my brother's room as Scott walks out. Stiles is breathing heavily against the wall.
"Stiles. Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine just go get ready for that party."
*15 minutes later*
"Amethyst do you want me to drive you to the party?"
"Yep I've been ready all day."
*at the party*
I see Allison and Scott dancing but I also see Derek standing in a corner.
"Hmm party or my awesome boyfriend. Definitely boyfriend."
I walk to Derek and he motions for me to follow him.
"Allison I'm a friend of Scott's." I see Scott's mom's car go flying around a curb leaving Allison stranded.
"My names Derek."
We take Allison home and then we go back to Derek's and I shift.
"Amethyst listen to my voice. You need to find you're anchor."
I think of Derek, Derek, and more Derek. I think of him so much that he's the only thing on my mind and I shift back.
"Wow you found it already. What is it?"
"You. But what about Scott."
"Okay, awesome. And I don't know but tell you're dad that you're staying with a friend tonight. We can run by your house if we need to."
"Shhh there he is."
"Where is she?",Scott says.
"She's safe, from you,"Derek says.
Derek tackles Scott and I run after them.
"What'd you do with her?"
"Shh, quiet. Too late they're already here. Run!"
I run behind Derek and see Scott get shot in the arm. Then suddenly Derek takes out all the hunters, pulls out the arrow that's in Scott's arm, and we run like hell.
Scott lies against a tree and says," Who were they?"
"Hunters the kind that have been hunting us for centuries."
"Us? You mean you, you did this to me!"
"Is it really so bad Scott? You can see better, hear more clearly, move faster than any human could ever hope. You've been given something most people would kill for. The bite is a gift."
"I don't want it."
"You will and you're going to need me if you want to learn how to control it. So you and me Scott we're brothers now."
Derek grabs my hand and we walk off through the wood. We get in Derek's car and he takes me home to get my stuff for school tomorrow.

***Authors Note***
Ok it is done it took me 15 minutes to write this. While Wolf Moon, which I recorded when it came on TV, was playing on my TV.
~Izzy~