Chapter 2

Amethyst's POV
We start walking up a huge hill and Scott says,"Maybe the severe asthmatic should be carrying the flashlight."
I walk back to Scott and help him up the rest of the hill, when we finally get to the top Stiles pulls us down. I see almost all of the sherrif's department and the police dogs.
"How are we supposed to get past that,"I whisper-yell.
"I have a plan,"Stiles says.
He suddenly runs forward getting a little bit too close to the dogs.
"Stiles!"
Scott and I jump behind the tree. We faintly see dogs jump on top of Stiles and then I hear dad's voice say, "Wait a second this little delinquent belongs to me."
"Dad."
"Stiles do you listen in on all of my phone calls."
"Not the boring ones."
"Where are your usual partners in crime?"
"Who Scott and Amethyst? Oh Scotts home said he wanted a good nights rest before practice tomorrow."
"So where's your sister?"
"Dad she's at home probably on her phone or laptop."
I see light on the tree next to us and dad yells, "Scott, Amethyst are you out there."
"We are going to have a talk on the way to your car about invading people's privacy."
They walk off leaving Scott and I stranded in fricking woods that neither of us know the way around.
"And we are stranded."
We walk away going farther into the unknown woods, I hear rustling again, but it was just Scott rumbling in his pocket. He turns his phone on, then shines it at the ground and we start walking again. For a second I see the face of my old friend Laura Hale.
"Ah,"Scott and I scream before going spiraling down the hill.
We get up then start walking yet again, but it wasn't long until this big group of deer suddenly come stampeding out of nowhere straight at us. Scott gets hit first and his inhaler flies across the ground. I fall a little ways back from Scott, so the deer hit me second.
"Oh my gosh, ugh,"I say groaning.
"Amethyst are you okay,"Scott says.
"No,"I say, but when I look around Scott was already running up the hill away from me.
"Fuck," I whisper trying to stand up. I finally stand up and start walking in a random direction trying to find my way home. Once I get home, I open the door Stiles' room and he rushes over. "Where in hell have you been? Have you taken your medicine?'' "Yes I did before we left. Well I kinda got left behind and then I got bit by something," I say attempting to show him.
"Oh my gosh sis", he says,"I'll go get some gauze and tape." He runs off, then comes back a few seconds later with a roll of gauze and some medical tape, I take it and walk across the hallway to my bedroom. I open the door to my, click the lock, and carefully sit down on my bed. I lift my shirt to put a huge piece of gauze on it, then put the tape on it. "Amethyst are you awake,"I hear Dad ask after knocking on the door.
"Yeah Dad,"I say getting up to open the door.
"Okay I'm just saying goodnight, it's been a long day. I love you."
"Night Dad. I love you too."
The second I hear his door close , I walk back to Stiles' room. "Stiles, you better at least get a little bit of sleep."
"I might,"he says continuing to violently type on his laptop.
"Did you have a summer project that seemed too easy to do all summer? And you thought it would take you like a couple minutes to do, but you forgot until just now."
"Yeah pretty much."
"Well have fun with that little bro. I better go get some sleep before the first day. Night Stiles." "Night Ame."
I close his door then walk back to my room. I didn't immediately go to bed, I had to text Lydia for about in hour about her fashion crisis about what she was going to wear to school tomorrow. After that I pulled up the covers and almost instantly fell asleep.
***Authors Note***
Oh my gosh 20 reads in two days!!!!!!!!:) ╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐~Izzy~
What was I two years ago???
Edited...